• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
SharksOvercame

Sharks May overcome your streak. Otherwise it would be a great game.

Rate this topic

If the sharks break your famous NHL record of yours.... oh lord, your will never heard the end of the sharkie fans.... lol.

With regards, and with great anticipation of tmw's game,

-imdw

Soo. where are all the Guppies rejoicing with delight that they toppled the mighty Wings in their own house?

Oh thats right they are at the hospital getting the Heimlich.

Suck it

This, ladies and gentlemen, is what we like to call "showing your ass." It's generally not advised that one does this. When one shows one's ass, all in the vicinity are made dumber for the effort.

To you I say good sir, be gone foul filth! Darken not our doorstep again.

"Sharks May overcome your streak. Otherwise it would be a great game."

As a fellow shark, and hockey fan, I'd like to bid you a good luck to your next game. All I know is that your streak must end. It will eventually, I do not know if it would be by the sharks, but regardless, I shall take pleasure in it. Regardless of what team, you guys are setting yourselves for a great sigh. A long one.

Anyhow, win or lose, It'll be a hell of a game to watch.

BUT....

If the sharks break your famous NHL record of yours.... oh lord, your will never heard the end of the sharkie fans.... lol.

-imdw

paws4498umad1s.jpg

All I know is that your streak must end. It will eventually, I do not know if it would be by the sharks, but regardless, I shall take pleasure in it. Regardless of what team, you guys are setting yourselves for a great sigh. A long one.

-imdw

is this "great sigh" going to be anywhere near as bad as the "great sigh" you are going to have when you realize that in the past 2 years when you finally had a team better than the Red Wings, you STILL could not close the deal and win the cup, and now that window of opportunity is closed?

that my friend is a "great sigh".

this is a nice streak, something to be proud of, but it is nothing compared to a championship. i know its impossible for you to comprehend this since it has never happened to you.

perhaps your team not getting anywhere near the Stanley Cup, EVER, has caused you to view this streak as something bigger than it is?

Sort of surprised this has remained up. It's pretty obvious trolling, even if the horrendous grammar gave me a good chuckle.

Very doubtful I would see a topic such as this posted to the Sharks' forum if the tables were turned.

As far as trolling goes, it was pretty polite. And it's just one more reason why this forum is cooler than most. ;)

First overall in the league and a 23 game home win streak. I think us Wings fans can handle a little friendly ribbing, even if the message does sound like it was a text message from someone who speaks English about as well as Homer.

Guest stinky fish taco

This writing style sort of reminds me of another person that posts on here. Pretty FISHY to me. Just plain STINKY.....Maybe I'll just go eat a TACO.

ll

you think that was me? i hate the sharks.

don't quit your day job, columbo.

Guest The Production Line

I was originally going to pull it, but I thought the general populace might like to feed on him a little. Too evil?

No, it was deserving and quite fun too.

I enjoy that fans of other teams, feel the need to come over to an opposing team, fan site and post rubbish. The anxiety and pressure these fans have when their teams have to play Detroit. I love it.

And also, Vancouver, SJ, and Philly fans, seem to be on this "were so high and mighty trip' for a few seasons now, 'cause we win more then we lose'. So they act stunned or something when their team loses or are nicely beaten by such a 'soft Euro' team like Detroit!

:crybaby:

Edited by miller76

Maybe when I have surgery Tuesday, I'll ask for a download of the radio feed of this game and listen to it while they work. Be a good distraction while I'm on the table.

Yes, we know it will end someday. Who ends it we don't know. But it ain't today, and it ain't you. Now, as we said to Brian Burke all those years ago,

"SHUT UP...LOSE...GO HOME"

I think the OP actually meant, when he said Sharks may overcome your streak, that The Sharks may Come Over and enjoy your streak... That's the only sense I can make out of it...

I really enjoyed that lol...where the hell is the OP I dont understand? No kudos? No congrats? No crow?

101_8.jpg

This is what a man smells like *****....

Guest Hatethedrake!

As a fellow shark, and hockey fan, I'd like to bid you a good luck to your next game. All I know is that your streak must end. It will eventually, I do not know if it would be by the sharks, but regardless, I shall take pleasure in it. Regardless of what team, you guys are setting yourselves for a great sigh. A long one.

BUT....

-imdw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri2Khr4eP90

It would of been very hard to swallow if the sharks ended the streak due to them knocking the wings out of the playoffs the last two years. But since they didn't, it still doesn't take away the ouch factor.

A humble end to the season would be eliminating the sharks from the playoffs this year and winning the cup one more time before Nick retires.

BUT....

-imdw

Edited by Rivalred

Fun Fact: Joe Thorton cries more then Cindy Crosby. Someone should re-post the picture of Mule using a light saber to cut off Joe's legs.

That animated gif was the single greatest Photoshop War win of all time.

As requested. Credit to kook_10, this was brilliant!

63wqd0.gif

Original post (go give him a "+", not me. It's his work).