Photo
* * - - - 10 votes

Sharks May overcome your streak. Otherwise it would be a great game.

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#21 SetecX

SetecX

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 03:59 PM

SharksDidNotOvercome

#22 St. Michael (the Red Wing)

St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Heavenly With the Puck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:04 PM

Didn't watch the game but judging by the highlights we owned you Sharkies today. Score should have been way higher. Our third line ruined you. GTFO please. Thanks see ya in the playoffs.

Edited by St. Michael (the Red Wing), 19 February 2012 - 04:04 PM.

#23 Crymson

Crymson

Ninjelephant

• Gold Booster
  • 11,032 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:05 PM

What a terrible OP.

#24 vladdy16

vladdy16

The rest are neophytes.

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 6,245 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:06 PM

Sort of surprised this has remained up. It's pretty obvious trolling, even if the horrendous grammar gave me a good chuckle.

Very doubtful I would see a topic such as this posted to the Sharks' forum if the tables were turned.

I was originally going to pull it, but I thought the general populace might like to feed on him a little. Too evil?
Can't wait to read the "Phoenix: I still think it's a hockey market" chapter of Gary Bettman's autobiography. I'm guessing it's going to be chapter 11.

- mjlegend 3/9/2011

#25 Donaldjr2448

Donaldjr2448

LETS GO REDWINGS!!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:09 PM

I'm confused by this OP. I'm not sure what to say about this. You come on here and run your mouth, then run off???? Come on now!

#26 dirtydangles

dirtydangles

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,953 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:11 PM

Someone should roll into the Sharks forum and throw up a thread on the sharks possibly missing the playoffs (4 points in with the coyotes in hot pursuit).

Is there a kickstarter campaign for Jakub Kindl to never play another NHL game?

#27 wingsfan4795

wingsfan4795

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:29 PM

Someone should roll into the Sharks forum and throw up a thread on the sharks possibly missing the playoffs (4 points in with the coyotes in hot pursuit).

I have some down time and I'm seriously debating just that

Good rule of thumb is always take an octopus everywhere. Better to have one and not need it than find yourself thinking, "Damn, I wish I had that octopus".

-Buppy

#28 Cali-Wing-Nut

Cali-Wing-Nut

Guppie Hunter

• PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:37 PM

If the sharks break your famous NHL record of yours.... oh lord, your will never heard the end of the sharkie fans.... lol.

With regards, and with great anticipation of tmw's game,

-imdw

Soo. where are all the Guppies rejoicing with delight that they toppled the mighty Wings in their own house?

Oh thats right they are at the hospital getting the Heimlich.

Suck it
I'M WRECKING SHOP!!!

#29 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:51 PM

This, ladies and gentlemen, is what we like to call "showing your ass." It's generally not advised that one does this. When one shows one's ass, all in the vicinity are made dumber for the effort.

To you I say good sir, be gone foul filth! Darken not our doorstep again.

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#30 SaCkaveli20

SaCkaveli20

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:54 PM

"Sharks May overcome your streak. Otherwise it would be a great game."

As a fellow shark, and hockey fan, I'd like to bid you a good luck to your next game. All I know is that your streak must end. It will eventually, I do not know if it would be by the sharks, but regardless, I shall take pleasure in it. Regardless of what team, you guys are setting yourselves for a great sigh. A long one.

Anyhow, win or lose, It'll be a hell of a game to watch.

BUT....

If the sharks break your famous NHL record of yours.... oh lord, your will never heard the end of the sharkie fans.... lol.

With regards, and with great anticipation of tmw's game,

-imdw

Posted Image

#31 paul19010

paul19010

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:21 PM

"Sharks May overcome your streak. Otherwise it would be a great game."

All I know is that your streak must end. It will eventually, I do not know if it would be by the sharks, but regardless, I shall take pleasure in it. Regardless of what team, you guys are setting yourselves for a great sigh. A long one.

-imdw

is this "great sigh" going to be anywhere near as bad as the "great sigh" you are going to have when you realize that in the past 2 years when you finally had a team better than the Red Wings, you STILL could not close the deal and win the cup, and now that window of opportunity is closed?

that my friend is a "great sigh".

this is a nice streak, something to be proud of, but it is nothing compared to a championship. i know its impossible for you to comprehend this since it has never happened to you.

perhaps your team not getting anywhere near the Stanley Cup, EVER, has caused you to view this streak as something bigger than it is?

#32 Jersey Wing

Jersey Wing

Watching Eastern Conference hockey before it was cool...

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:23 PM

I'm picturing some troll somewhere typing out of an English as a Second Language textbook

14767451334_8f0d14d8cb_o.jpg

#33 haroldsnepsts

haroldsnepsts

"Classy"

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 17,148 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 06:07 PM

Sort of surprised this has remained up. It's pretty obvious trolling, even if the horrendous grammar gave me a good chuckle.

Very doubtful I would see a topic such as this posted to the Sharks' forum if the tables were turned.

As far as trolling goes, it was pretty polite. And it's just one more reason why this forum is cooler than most. ;)

First overall in the league and a 23 game home win streak. I think us Wings fans can handle a little friendly ribbing, even if the message does sound like it was a text message from someone who speaks English about as well as Homer.

#34 stinky fish taco

stinky fish taco

FEED ME NEGS

• Restricted
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 06:48 PM

This writing style sort of reminds me of another person that posts on here. Pretty FISHY to me. Just plain STINKY.....Maybe I'll just go eat a TACO.
ll

you think that was me? i hate the sharks.

don't quit your day job, columbo.

Helm is a perennial Selke candidate

LOL

#35 The Production Line

The Production Line

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:15 PM

I was originally going to pull it, but I thought the general populace might like to feed on him a little. Too evil?

No, it was deserving and quite fun too.

#36 miller76

miller76

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 2,719 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:38 PM

I enjoy that fans of other teams, feel the need to come over to an opposing team, fan site and post rubbish. The anxiety and pressure these fans have when their teams have to play Detroit. I love it.

And also, Vancouver, SJ, and Philly fans, seem to be on this "were so high and mighty trip' for a few seasons now, 'cause we win more then we lose'. So they act stunned or something when their team loses or are nicely beaten by such a 'soft Euro' team like Detroit!

:crybaby:

Edited by miller76, 19 February 2012 - 07:39 PM.

lighten up people, it's the internet!

#37 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:09 PM

San Jose picked up Brad May? Interesting.

"Mess up tomorrow, don't mess up now".

- Harry James Benson, CBE.

#38 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:22 PM

Maybe when I have surgery Tuesday, I'll ask for a download of the radio feed of this game and listen to it while they work. Be a good distraction while I'm on the table.

Yes, we know it will end someday. Who ends it we don't know. But it ain't today, and it ain't you. Now, as we said to Brian Burke all those years ago,

"SHUT UP...LOSE...GO HOME"
Posted Image

#39 IllinoisRedWingsFan

IllinoisRedWingsFan

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 09:19 PM

Sorry Sharks fan..... But Don't Mess with Da Wings!

#40 hillbillywingsfan

hillbillywingsfan

Awww poor butch

• Gold Booster
  • 3,594 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 10:37 PM

you think that was me? i hate the sharks.

don't quit your day job, columbo.

You both have the same 5 year old writing style at times so I just figured. Oh well Sorry there bud.
msg-10491-1258682020.jpg

I LIVE IN TEXAS SO I DON'T DESERVE HOCKEY