579 replies to this topic

#441 Firehawk

Firehawk

Don't Touch My Pop

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:50 PM

Wings winning all the battles now
U GUYS ARE FUKIN ANYOING IM GONNA COME DOWN THERE AND KILL ALL YALL THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED UR TEAM WAS OSGOOD AND OSSGOOD SUKS 2 JUST LIKE UR WHOLE FUKIN TEAM I HOPE U HEARD THIS AND THINK CAUSE ALL I GOT TO SAY TO U IS UR A BUNCH OF FUKIN IDIOTS BARONS A HOOSER CUSE HE WENT TO UR TEAM AND I HOPE U GUYS SHOULD SEND UR TEAM TO ANOTHER CITY CAUSE U GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF FUKIN WHINERS GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- A canucks fan on stltoday.com

This was so funny I had to set it as my sig.

#442 brennan17

brennan17

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:50 PM

I want a hudler goal!! He's been close

#443 Firehawk

Firehawk

Don't Touch My Pop

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:51 PM

With macdonald playing like this, why not just leave him in until he loses, or until Howard is 1oo%?
U GUYS ARE FUKIN ANYOING IM GONNA COME DOWN THERE AND KILL ALL YALL THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED UR TEAM WAS OSGOOD AND OSSGOOD SUKS 2 JUST LIKE UR WHOLE FUKIN TEAM I HOPE U HEARD THIS AND THINK CAUSE ALL I GOT TO SAY TO U IS UR A BUNCH OF FUKIN IDIOTS BARONS A HOOSER CUSE HE WENT TO UR TEAM AND I HOPE U GUYS SHOULD SEND UR TEAM TO ANOTHER CITY CAUSE U GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF FUKIN WHINERS GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- A canucks fan on stltoday.com

#444 Heroes of Hockeytown

Heroes of Hockeytown

Big Goal Bob

• Bronze Booster
  • 13,729 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:51 PM

I can hardly believe it but it looks like the Wings are going to win another game where they were seemingly outplayed. I think this year's team has leaned more heavily on goaltending than any one in a loooong time. And the J-class of goalie has delivered.
  • Nev likes this
"We've been in the same spot all year long. We won 50 games for the fourth year in a row. People think we're just hum-drum and boring.
No, you know what we are, we're good. You can't do what we do every single day and not be good." - Mike Babcock

#445 Gregsbouch

Gregsbouch

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:52 PM

FliP needs one, playing well so far .

#446 ValpoHockey

ValpoHockey

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:52 PM

2-1 Hawks.

#447 Ozzie30

Ozzie30

1st Line All-Star

• HoF Booster
  • 1,659 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:53 PM

Joey has been a very pleasant surprise - now I know how Boston and St. Louis feel.
RIP #24

#448 Nev

Nev

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,077 posts

Your wish is his command. :D

Hahaha, I so knew that was coming back to bite me :) Not that I'm complaining too much ;)
"If I can be totally honest, it's not a lot of guys you get impressed by. Actually, it's no one else but him. From the bench, to see what move he makes -- you're like, 'I wish I could do that.' Sometimes you sit on the bench and just think, 'wow,' and you look over to the other bench and they sit there and shake their heads, too. He has great, great skills. I'm probably not going to play with another player who has the kind of skills he has." Mikael Samuelsson on Pavel Datsyuk

#449 The Production Line

The Production Line

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 223 posts

2-1 Chicago

#450 Gregsbouch

Gregsbouch

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 51 posts

I can hardly believe it but it looks like the Wings are going to win another game where they were seemingly outplayed. I think this year's team has leaned more heavily on goaltending than any one in a loooong time. And the J-class of goalie has delivered.

If we win with a flat effort like this I can't wait for the step up in play come playoffs

#451 MTU_Huskies963

MTU_Huskies963

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts

Good to see the Blues-Hawks game is 1-1
Edit: 2-1

Edited by MTU_Huskies963, 19 February 2012 - 02:55 PM.

#452 Firehawk

Firehawk

Don't Touch My Pop

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,857 posts

Remember in years past how many of us thought if we had a Peca Rinne type goalie that saw many shots and made most of those stops (also like a Kiprosoff) this team would be that much better? We may have that now with Howard.

I gotta see Howard win a cup before it really sinks in but yes, we may be set in goal for another decade.

#453 sputman

sputman

4th Line Baggage

• HoF Booster
  • 3,077 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:54 PM

is wingels a winger?
Posted Image

#454 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,785 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:55 PM

Fil is also due.

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#455 Firehawk

Firehawk

Don't Touch My Pop

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:55 PM

If we win with a flat effort like this I can't wait for the step up in play come playoffs

Unfortunately it's going to take a rival or a loss for us to regain that hungry game we play for 60 minutes. TOo much winning causes complacency. I thought the Dallas game as well we were very lucky to be up 2-3 goals with none allowed. We played lackluster for a good half of that one.

#456 dats13owns

dats13owns

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:56 PM

If Helm could finish he would probably be a 30 goal scorer.

#457 jollymania

jollymania

Heavy Hitter

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts

f***in s*** the only 2 nbc markets here are playing hte hawks game
"I assure you the hits along the boards he(Aaron Downey) constantly threw SEVERAL TIMES EVERY SHIFT were far more damaging hits that what Kronwall throws."
- uk_redwing
HockeyArchive Twitter

#458 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Helm makes me giggle.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#459 26point2

26point2

If you don't know what you are doing, at least do it quickly

• HoF Booster
  • 2,483 posts

Sabers puttin a beat down on the Pens 6-2 now.

#460 ValpoHockey

ValpoHockey

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:57 PM

This is "getting outplayed"? Are we watching the same game?