• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bring Back The Bruise Bros

Vityaz....Again

Rate this topic

I've already posted my feelings about this team.

There's another comment I want to make, but it's inappropriate and would be wrong to say, even if this team would deserve it.

I'm assuming it's the same one that came to my ahead while watching the video.

I'd love to have these KHL wanna be goons come back for a game against the goons from the NHL/AHL.

Jon Mirasty

Jeremy Yablonski

Kip Brennan

Nick Tarnasky

Evgeny Artyukhin

Darcy Verot

Josh Gratton

vs

John Scott

Steve MacIntytre

Brian McGrattan

Joel Rechlicz

Trevor Gillies

Deryk Engelland

Matt Carkner

Every KHL team will be in attendance to watch the "Tough guys" of their league get killed. Every one of them.

God damn disgrace. Picking on europeans, who didn't do anything at all to contribute to getting assaulted on the ice. ******* gutless, they wouldn't last a minute over here. Does the code disappear once you move to Russia? Makes me sick that these guys are Canadians.

Video was blocked by the KHL, it says because of copyright but it's probably out of embarassment.

I've seen videos from the past though, and it's just stupid what goes on over there and how little is done to prevent it. At least in the NHL if a scrapper picks a fight with a small skill guy they will normally get between them and break it up. Where's the refs in the KHL?

Video was blocked by the KHL, it says because of copyright but it's probably out of embarassment.

I've seen videos from the past though, and it's just stupid what goes on over there and how little is done to prevent it. At least in the NHL if a scrapper picks a fight with a small skill guy they will normally get between them and break it up. Where's the refs in the KHL?

Wasn't fighting just allowed a year or two ago in the KHL?

I see the first video in this thread has been removed from YouTube, but Im guessing its this? :

This Vityaz-team is just sad.. Chasing players that clearly dont want to fight. Idiots.

KHL-president said this to PuckDaddy:

"- (...) what is the League going to do about the likes of Vityaz who started yet another brawl, if you could even call it that, in their last home game this season, chasing Atlant players who obviously didn't want to fight?

-I have already heard about the incident even though I haven't seen exactly what happened. We have the League Regulations that spell out what type of punishment will be imposed on the guilty. I don't think you will see those players again this season, especially considering there are only 4-5 games left until the end of the season. And as far as the future, especially considering the so-called 'tough guys,' the League doesn't see a reason that any club should have 4-5 people who have a very narrow specialty. The League will discuss eliminating the opportunity to have the number of 'tough guys' outweighs the number of 'playing' players."

Wow. That's the worst of the worst I've seen. Dragging people down with sticks, throwing gloves off, and throwing blows? They clearly win the championship every year with all those tough guys. Right? Oh, that's not how it works? I could've sworn...