• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wings87

2012 NHL Playoffs Schedule

Rate this topic

Well I think the playoffs usually start on a Wednesday or Thursday in April. The season ends on April 8th I think, so that would mean the 11th would be the official start date. My guess is the Wings start the Thursday... but that's unpredictable.

Well I think the playoffs usually start on a Wednesday or Thursday in April. The season ends on April 8th I think, so that would mean the 11th would be the official start date. My guess is the Wings start the Thursday... but that's unpredictable.

Thanks

I was going to post a picture of a few of us sitting in a grass hut in Mexico watching the Wings in Round One on a big flatscreen a few years ago...but it's on my other computer and not in my photobucket account.

But you get the point. :cool:

Now that I think about it, I go on a trip every spring and the WIngs are in the playoffs evey spring. I always manage to see them. Where are you going that you can't see them?

This is perhaps one of the most remote areas in the lower 48, Owhyee River Canyon, and we found a tiny little gas station restaruant motel campground place with a tv and the game on.

TJOwyhee_046.jpg

TJOwyhee_067.jpg

I've got to get satelite in my 4x4 camper van. :blush:

Edited by T.Low

I was going to post a picture of a few of us sitting in a grass hut in Mexico watching the Wings in Round One on a big flatscreen a few years ago...but it's on my other computer and not in my photobucket account.

But you get the point. :cool:

Now that I think about it, I go on a trip every spring and the WIngs are in the playoffs evey spring. I always manage to see them. Where are you going that you can't see them?

This is perhaps one of the most remote areas in the lower 48, Owhyee River Canyon, and we found a tiny little gas station restaruant motel campground place with a tv and the game on.

TJOwyhee_046.jpg

TJOwyhee_067.jpg

I've got to get satelite in my 4x4 camper van. :blush:

Not going anywhere exotic, but the games always look nicer on a big screen plasma.