• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
shaeb30

Since we didn't get Kubina...

Rate this topic

I can't remember an incidence when Holland did what rumors and fans predicted/hoped/expected. His trades are always completely out of the blue. In any event, i would love to see Malone or Morrow wearing a Wings sweater next week, especially after watching the game against the sharks. We need physical, smart, effective contributors just for the occasion that we vs the sharks in the playoffs.

Also, I'm scared to death what this team will look like when Stuart is gone. I'll probably get a lot of flak for this but I think he's been our best defenseman this year, lidstrom including. It seems like he singlehandedly stops a goal once every three games, and he's the only dman we have who is really effective in the corners against players like the sharks when the cycle is established, or during a tight dump and chase. I would love for holland to pick up a defenseman with a similar playing style to Stuart.

I can't remember an incidence when Holland did what rumors and fans predicted/hoped/expected. His trades are always completely out of the blue. In any event, i would love to see Malone or Morrow wearing a Wings sweater next week, especially after watching the game against the sharks. We need physical, smart, effective contributors just for the occasion that we vs the sharks in the playoffs.

Also, I'm scared to death what this team will look like when Stuart is gone. I'll probably get a lot of flak for this but I think he's been our best defenseman this year, lidstrom including. It seems like he singlehandedly stops a goal once every three games, and he's the only dman we have who is really effective in the corners against players like the sharks when the cycle is established, or during a tight dump and chase. I would love for holland to pick up a defenseman with a similar playing style to Stuart.

I've always liked Sheldon Souray. He is injury prone but when healthy he is pretty damn good.

I'm curious on what it would take to get a guy like that.

Entirely too much money? Thats a big no thank you on my end for Souray, i'd rather observe at a distance like a lion in the wilderness.

I'd take Visnovsky, not entirely sure how realistic it is that he gets dealt within the week though. I really agree with what was said above by Echolalia, we can do all the predicting we want and the result will be a player out of left field that no one expects or was never mentioned in trade rumors.