• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
LeonardSankar

Wings W-L Record In Final 22?

Rate this topic

So how do you guys think the Wings will go the rest of the way now with all these injuries? I saw the finish no better than 4th in the conference as the Blues and possibly Predators will overtake them to go along with the Canucks.

These "fans" are idiots...I said the same thing on deadline day, that they would lose the #1 seed and possible drop to 6th in the playoffs, hell they are already in 4th. They laughed at me. They call you an idiot. Seems nobody wants to admit that the Wings are not omnipotent.

Dudes, not saying the Wings suck, but Holland should have made a blockbuster. Now with injuries, they are going to lose their position even more. They played like crap against Columbus except for the last 10-12 minutes. That comeback doesn't happen against anyone but Columbus. They needed a shakeup. Now they know they can float around and not show up 100% and be confident there will be no repercussions.

Well I don't get critical unless there is a valid reason e.g. when the team starts to play poorly as I don't tolerate it. Also it doesn't help the fact that I am still bitter over being in attendance in game 7 2009 and watching them lose to the Penguins as I am still not over it and won't be until they win another Cup.

As far as the regular season goes well we better hope the losses are OT ones as they will need those points to hold off the Canucks who don't appear to be losing any regulation games and thus I don't want to play them if they have home ice for the West final.

You the owner bro?.....or just one of those "creepy" fans?

Edited by Motown4013

Guest Crymson

These "fans" are idiots...I said the same thing on deadline day, that they would lose the #1 seed and possible drop to 6th in the playoffs, hell they are already in 4th. They laughed at me. They call you an idiot. Seems nobody wants to admit that the Wings are not omnipotent.

Dudes, not saying the Wings suck, but Holland should have made a blockbuster. Now with injuries, they are going to lose their position even more. They played like crap against Columbus except for the last 10-12 minutes. That comeback doesn't happen against anyone but Columbus. They needed a shakeup. Now they know they can float around and not show up 100% and be confident there will be no repercussions.

I don't think there were any blockbusters to be had, and anyway your statement rides on the very unsure premise that a blockbuster trade would be guaranteed to make the team better.

As for the rest of your statement, the reality is that we haven't any control over whether or not the Wings will win the Cup. The best we can do is support them in the relevant ways we may and hope that they'll succeed. If you'd like to write them off, that's your right, but I'm not sure why you're so bitter at others being unwilling to do so.

I am a fan who gets angry very easily when things don't go my way so yes I've been angry since June 2009 game 7 against the Penguins.

You are in for a very angry life then. No sense of getting angry if your pro team doesn't win a championship. Nothing you can do about it anyway, other than choose not to spend money on tickets or apparel. :D