• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/21 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Blackhawks 2

Rate this topic

Guest irishock

Chicago is red hot right now after their comeback against St. Louis. We can't take our eyes off of these guys. After St. Louis' upcoming gruelling road trip coming up, I think Chicago might be that number 2 team in the Central.

Gonna have to miss this one but confident the Wings can take 2 points from Chicago.

On a side note, not really sure I like Howie in the goal for this one. I think for a team that's as hot as Chicago, bringing Jimmy back for a game like this might not be the best idea. I have the utmost confidence in Howie, just scares me a little knowing he is going to be in the net against a red hot Hawks team for his first game back.

Wings 3 (Dats, White, and Mule (EN))

Chicago 1 (Kane)

Let's Go Wings!!!!!

Gonna have to miss this one but confident the Wings can take 2 points from Chicago.

On a side note, not really sure I like Howie in the goal for this one. I think for a team that's as hot as Chicago, bringing Jimmy back for a game like this might not be the best idea. I have the utmost confidence in Howie, just scares me a little knowing he is going to be in the net against a red hot Hawks team for his first game back.

Wings 3 (Dats, White, and Mule (EN))

Chicago 1 (Kane)

Let's Go Wings!!!!!

Loving that final but damn......................

we have to be the worst at scoring empty net goals

not that it matters but we rarely do these days

Current Streaks

Regular-Season Streaks

Overall: 6-game winning streak (1 shootout)

Away: 2-game losing streak (1 shootout)

Historical Regular-Season Streaks v Chicago

Overall: 2-game losing streak (2 overtime)

Away: 1-game winning streak (overtime)

Last Ten Games, Current Regular-Season

Overall: 8W-1L-0OTL-1SOL

Away: 5W-4L-0OTL-1SOL

Last Ten Games, Historical Regular-Season v. Chicago

Overall: 5W-4L-1OTL

Away: 6W-4L

Home Games / Away Games

This is a single away game

Record v. Chicago

All-time, Overall v. Chicago

718G: 363W-262L-84T-0RT-6OTL-3SOL

All-time, Away v. Chicago

361G: 147W-158L-51T-0RT-3OTL-2SOL

Season Record v. Chicago

This is the fourth game, of six, v. Chicago this season. The Club's record in the previous three games:

2W-1L

This is the third, and final, away game v. Chicago this season. The Club's record in the previous two games:

1W-1L

Record on this Day

February 21

This is the 35th regular-season game played on this day. The Club's record in the previous 34 games:

14W-12L-8T

This is the 7th regular-season games v. Chicago played on this day.The Club's record in he previous 6 games:

4W-2L

LGW.

pierre will be at the game :scared:

Unless you can find the FSD stream somewhere.

I'm glad that we can have some of the games on NBC Sports also on FSN.

Surely hope that the Wings can get the win. I say if we're going to lose I'd rather it be on the road...but this is Chicago so it's not acceptable.

Go Wings!!

Guest Hatethedrake!

pierre will be at the game :scared:

Pierre has dedicated a video to Sidney Crosby...

Any ideas of the lines with Cleary back, I would assume he's going to the 4th line? Kinda hard to break up 20-43-8.

44-13-93

26-40-51

20-43-8

96-11-48/39

Look about right?

Homer and Cleary on the 4th line lol..thats an easy problem to have.

Edited by puckbags

Feels like our schedule is really brutal right now. Dallas, Nashville, San Jose, Chicago, Vancouver, all in a row!? Wow. If we can get past both the Hawks and Nucks undefeated I don't know who can stop this team. ...Columbus probably :ph34r:

Would be sweet to take a road win against the recently hot Hawks, not only for the points and the pleasure of beating them, but to quiet some of the noise about us only winnning at home. We need to be able to get things done on the road too, can't rely on getting a 16-win home streak in the playoffs.

Go Wings!

Why are these games going on AM 1270? Has anyone got a reasoning?

Pistons take priority on 97.1. Total blow, I know. Gotta be stipulated in the contract or something.

Pistons take priority on 97.1. Total blow, I know. Gotta be stipulated in the contract or something.

It's gotta be something related to the NBA lockout. The Pistons are the most irrelevant team in Michigan. Barely relevant when they won a championship.