• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/21 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Blackhawks 2

Rate this topic

Red Wings will beat Chicago tonight. Filppula and Kronwall will have a huge game tonight for the team. Now that Datsyuk is injured... will Holland make a trade now or wait till the deadline? I hope that Pavel will come back from his injury with a vengeance.

good holland interview and for jimmy as well. i like where both their heads are at.

Jimmy when asked how he feels about getting the comeback start for on a tough game:

"why not? lets do it"

thatta baby!

My God...Does any hate those "Peggy" commercials as much as I do?? They're not funny in any way.

And besides, now every time when I think of Discover cards I think of horrible customer service!!

Nice advertising partner NHL...

Edit: And Patrick Kane is a HORRIBLE actor

Edited by roboturner

My God...Does any hate those "Peggy" commercials as much as I do?? They're not funny in any way.

And besides, now every time when I think of Discover cards I think of horrible customer service!!

Nice advertising partner NHL...

Edit: And Patrick Kane is a HORRIBLE actor

lil juke, lil fake, blah blah, left side

This is going to be a tough match up without Pasha in the lineup. The same could be said for the hawks missing Toews. If it was a week ago, I would've thought differently about this game but here's to seeing a good game between the two! Also hoping to see Jimmy start where he left off :thumbup:

Red Wings 5 (Zetterberg, Franzen, Holmstrom, Lidstrom, Helm)

Blackhawks 2

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!