2 replies to this topic

#1 crotty99

crotty99

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:58 AM

Hey everyone,

I recently got back from my first ever visit to the United States. Loved every single second of it. I started in LA, then to NYC followed by Washington, Boston and finally Vegas to finish it off. New York was like a dream come true for me and I hope to return there as soon as I can for another holiday (or maybe something more permanent ;) )

While I was over there I of course took the opportunity to attend some hockey games (another dream come true). Looking back at the photos now, I still can't believe I was there. It might be hard for some of you to understand but for an international fan, it's almost like this sport is some kind of video game or fictional universe :hehe: , to actually see it live and be apart of the experience was nothing short of incredible. I can't say enough good things about it!

Anyway, I uploaded an album to show you guys a few of the photos i took. Rest assured there is A LOT more where these came from :lol:

Hopefully on my next trip I can sneak accross to Detroit for a game, still one thing I have yet to tick off the bucket list!

Enjoy.

http://imgur.com/a/YzE4R

Posted Image

Thanks TeeMan!

#2 Norwegian Red Wing

Norwegian Red Wing

He shoots - He SCOOORES!

• HoF Booster
  • 342 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:17 AM

looks like you had a great time - and got to see some good NHL-games :) Even a couple of scraps ;)
Never been to the states myself. Hoping to go next year. Only NHL-games I have seen live, has been the season-openers around Europe.

Anyway: Thanx for sharing the pics :D
Posted Image

#3 wingslogo19

wingslogo19

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,234 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:30 AM

Cool pictures, looks like you had a great time
IPB Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users