• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/23 GDT : Canucks 4 at Red Wings 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

I tend to agree with 24% of players who think Canucks is most overrated team in the league. Today's game or rather meaning of this game to standing, winning the conference, etc. is also overrated.

That said, Wings win this one anyway.

GO WINGS!!

Edited by ami

I wish you guys a good game, although I think we're going to beat the Red Wings.

As far as Canucks fans go, we respect your team the most so I'm kind of confused as to why Canucks fans are so hated in this thread.

I've never understood a statement like this, why wouldn't you expect you're team to win every night? It kinda goes without saying doesn't it.

Other obvious lines that don't need to be said out loud include :

"Winning the lottery would be awesome"

"Getting kicked in the balls by a steel toe boot would suck"

"I really hope Jessica Alba walks down my driveway naked tonight "

I don't know why everyone seems to think the Canucks are gonna walk all over us. We have the better goalie, we have the better defensive unit, and we're currently riding a 23 game home winning streak. It's not gonna end to a good team, especially not these diving punks :thumbup:

I've never understood a statement like this, why wouldn't you expect you're team to win every night? It kinda goes without saying doesn't it.

Other obvious lines that don't need to be said out loud include :

"Winning the lottery would be awesome"

"Getting kicked in the balls by a steel toe boot would suck"

"I really hope Jessica Alba walks down my driveway naked tonight "

There are plenty of posters here who act like they hate the Wings because we don't have guys who punch each other in the face and expect us to lose every game. There are plenty of posters who claim to be Wing's fans but expect us to lose every game for no reason. I don't get it, but there are terrible fans out there.

Have a great game Wings!

Can't wait to see the debut of Quincey. Again.

Anyone else think just maybe we should have put Joey Mac back in net?:blush:

Either way, win tonight boys!

GO WINGS!!!

Red Wing 'till I die.

Listening to Vancouver radio about the game.

Some comments paraphrased.

"Wings home record is extremely impressive - unprecedented." -- Alain Vigneault

"We hope the Wings streak is still alive when we roll into town." -- Roberto Luongo.

"Should be a great game and test for both teams - the team with the best home record in the NHL versus the team with the best road record in the NHL." -- Forgot who said that

"We're going to try and rain on their parade." -- Aaron Rome.

"This is probably the most intense game of the year." -- David Booth

"Thanks to Ken Holland - couldn't be happier than to be here for another two." -- Todd Bertuzzi

"Playing defense helps keep me in the line-up." -- Todd Bertuzzi

I don't know why everyone seems to think the Canucks are gonna walk all over us. We have the better goalie, we have the better defensive unit, and we're currently riding a 23 game home winning streak. It's not gonna end to a good team, especially not these diving punks :thumbup:

Better goalie? Very arguable. With both goalies that both teams have.

I hated the diving the Canucks used to do. I estimate they've cut the diving by 80-90 percent this season. In fact I think they're in the lower half (and probsbly one quarter) of teams in the NHL that dive.

Edited by Chairman Maouth

And yet another Wings game I can't watch on Gamecenter Live. I BOUGHT THE ONLINE PACKAGE BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE CABLE, NHL. Thanks for stealing my money, assholes. <_<

I don't remember the last time I was able to use it. Stupid NHL Network stretched screen