• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/23 GDT : Canucks 4 at Red Wings 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

Guest The Production Line

Thats such a cop-out. Vancouver deserved to win. Give them some credit. Don't be a whiny ass.

That was a great game even though Detroit finished on the losing side in a shootout. Could have went either way.

Give me a break. It was a blown call that directly led to a Canucks goal.

anyone else convinced we still need another top 6?

when you have to rely on your 3rd line to score all your goals you got a problem.

disappointing last 2 games. simply rely on datsyuk too much and theyre lost without him.

IMO, I havent seen any Leadership coming from Z or Franzen ALL year really. With all the money they getting, you would think they would put more heart into it. I didnt see tonights game, and now glad I didnt. I would be going out and buying a new TV tomorrow.

Guest Crymson

you guys need to shut up about that icing call. thats icing 10 times out of 10

Every Vancouver fan I've seen comment on it disagrees with you. So perhaps you ought to shut up about that icing call?

Great game by Quincey and Howard. Everyone else played poorly, and that's why we lost. I'm almost kind of glad the streak is over, enough hearing about it all the time. Like look at the Canucks, they celebrate like they just won a playoff series or something after beating us without Datsyuk in a shootout. Who cares.

The Wings need to wake up, and start playing good hockey again. Because if not, they'll struggle until Dats gets back.

What? Miller, Helm, and Abdelkader all had a great game.

Guest Crymson

It never really ends.

I'm glad I at least gave you something to lash out at in your grief.

And before everyone starts whining, apart from the first period, the Wings showed they were the better team tonight. Canucks fans can cheer that they broke the streak and that they came back and won but the thing is they needed a shootout to win a game that didn't even have Datsyuk.

Let the torrential whining begin. Who's not good enough? Who needs to be benched? How badly are we going to lose to Vancouver in the playoffs?

How about you just get over being obssessed with everythoing anyone says? You're really not cut out for a forum if you all do is whine about every single post.

Guest Crymson

How about you just get over being obssessed with everythoing anyone says? You're really not cut out for a forum if you all do is whine about every single post.

Hyperbole ftl.

If there was one thing that could end the streak, it had to be the ref for that blown icing call. Absolutely should never officiate another NHL game again.

Seriously?

After the way the Wings played as a team, getting outplayed for almost two full periods, you are going to blame a single blown icing call?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. The Wings were good enough to win this game all along. It was the refs that screwed them.

/sarcasm

The Wings have got to improve their play. When our 3rd line is the best line out there, we have an issue. When Howard is forced to make many good saves off of miscues, there is a problem.

Guest Crymson

babcock_mike_487_381.jpg

Babcock: Yes Holland, I would like to make a point sir. We are in need of another top 6 forward by the deadline. Thank you.

A loss to one of the best teams in the league in a close-fought game that could have gone either way, and without the services of the best forward in the game, definitely calls for desperate measures. Make the call, Kenny.

you guys need to shut up about that icing call. thats icing 10 times out of 10

thats not why we lost the game. could have won the faceoff and got control of the puck. could have played better defense. didnt they capitalized thats that.

That's icing 10 times out of 10? So when you slow your skating ability to around 30% (The puck slowed down too) and you can reach it with your stick it's icing? Not sure what brand of hockey you are watching.

Give me a break. It was a blown call that directly led to a Canucks goal.

It's a bag of s*** excuse. The lost faceoff and two failed clearing attempts that resulted in the goal. Its not like the lost icing put the puck in the back of the net. The Wings have to be better, not look for excuses.

Eh, Vancouver probably deserves to win but when you have that lead in your house with 30 seconds left with that crowd behind you, you don't give up that goal under any circumstance.

I'm going to have Burrows breaking that stick burnt into my mind for some time now.