• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/23 GDT : Canucks 4 at Red Wings 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

Guest stinky fish taco

Without Pavel I think its a given the Canucks win this one as the Wings will struggle to average 2 goals a game without Pavel.

hard to argue with that.

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

lol yeah the game is tomorrow. i got excited too. hehe oh well hopefully they will bounce back after the loss against the hawks. :)

lol I saw the thread and instantly thought I was wrong and the game actually was today

In any event, Vancouver is literally the last team in the league I want the streak to end to, get it done Wings.

No doubt the thread was started early because fans are billing it as a pretty big game :)

Who are the Wings playing? :hehe:

I was pleasantly surprised at Jimmy's comeback. I'm anxious to see how well Quincey 3.5 does tomorrow. I'd imagine he'll be flying high!

Edited by MidMichSteve

Guest irishock

We won't have any trouble with goaltending and defense since we're playing at home. It's going to depend on whether or not we're able to score goals without the best player on the planet.

My roomate is a massive Canucks fanboy so Ive got a case of beer and bragging rights riding on this game ... Pavel out is a HUGE blow, but f**k it, get it done boys! Really got a gut feeling this will be a playoff series this spring. This game could be the deciding factor in home ice advantage.

Maybe if you posted here more often you'd realize that Mike gets the GDTs up early all the time. We could be playing the Coyotes tonight and the thread would have been started at the same time.

Quit sniffing your own farts, you're not that special.

Or maybe he is, though not in the way he thinks. :). Pavs out definitely makes it tougher but I've got a feeling Quincey is going to make an impact in his first game back in the Winged Wheel. (part of me wants to call him the giant Q due to the old Denis Leary routine about NyQuil). This should be a good game though, and I think the Wings will show up for the full 60.

My roomate is a massive Canucks fanboy so Ive got a case of beer and bragging rights riding on this game ... Pavel out is a HUGE blow, but f**k it, get it done boys! Really got a gut feeling this will be a playoff series this spring. This game could be the deciding factor in home ice advantage.

Even if you lose, just remind him how good that beer must taste coming out of a Stanley Cup since Vancouver doesn't have one. There's no possible way to come back from that.

The game is tomorrow, no?
Yea, I was confused too. They will just have to change the date. I got all excited I was going to get to watch a game tonight haha.
Like the previous two posters, I too, was very confused at the date. I had to ensure today was Wednesday not Thursday. Damn you!!!

Whoops...I didn't read the date properly. I thought the Wings were going to be flying home from the Hawks game last night to play tonight, hence the 2/22 GDT date. Earlier tonight I was extremely irritated when I turned on 97.1 and the Pistons were on, and no sports on AM 1270. I went online to look up if there was any station that was broadcasting the Wings.

My attitude quickly went from :ranting: to :huh: to :blush: when I saw the game was indeed tomorrow, not tonight.

I sorry! :hehe:

Edited by Hockeytown0001