• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/23 GDT : Canucks 4 at Red Wings 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

Let the torrential whining begin. Who's not good enough? Who needs to be benched? How badly are we going to lose to Vancouver in the playoffs?

Great game by Quincey and Howard. Everyone else played poorly, and that's why we lost. I'm almost kind of glad the streak is over, enough hearing about it all the time. Like look at the Canucks, they celebrate like they just won a playoff series or something after beating us without Datsyuk in a shootout. Who cares.

The Wings need to wake up, and start playing good hockey again. Because if not, they'll struggle until Dats gets back.

Guest stinky fish taco

did anyone really think the wings were going to win a shootout without pavel?

come on.

Maybe this will be evidence enough to Babcock to never put Hudler in the shootout. Such a stupid move everytime I see him out there I know it's a miss. Way to step up tonight Z and Franzen. (sarcasm)

You should pay attention when you are saying the bad things about Hudler - You are going to get - feedbacks... :)

Maybe this will be evidence enough to Babcock to never put Hudler in the shootout. Such a stupid move everytime I see him out there I know it's a miss. Way to step up tonight Z and Franzen. (sarcasm)

Hudler scored last time against Vancouver in the shootout

Let the torrential whining begin. Who's not good enough? Who needs to be benched? How badly are we going to lose to Vancouver in the playoffs?

What I can't stand are people blaming the refs. Yea, a blown icing call. Good teams rise up above that. You can bet that Babcock or the Wings aren't using that as an excuse.

I was already committed to eating poop for the next three days with 4 min left in the third, suppose I'll still have to but at least with a satisfied smile on my face...! Awesome game, awesome effort by both teams. Could have gone either way.

Guest The Production Line

Let the Crymson complaining begin.

Thats such a cop-out. Vancouver deserved to win. Give them some credit. Don't be a whiny ass.

That was a great game even though Detroit finished on the losing side in a shootout. Could have went either way.

We gave up around 45 shots. That's not good defense. We did play well offensively (thanks 3rd line), but the crappy powerplay and the pathetic point coverage cost us the game.

We did indeed deserve to lose, bad icing call and all. Game could have gone either way and for once, it didn't go our way.