• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Wings_Dynasty

Wings_Dynasty

The Greatest Ever

• HoF Booster
  • 3,794 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:57 AM

So I am getting to the trade deadline in my season mode (I play games the day after the Wings play in real life) and I want to engineer a trade with COL to get me Quincy. Alas, COL won't take my trade of a minor leaguer to get Q.

So the question is, is there a way to force the trade. I have tried it with CPU trades off and it still won't work. Do I really have to give them equal value or is there a setting that I can use to allow me to trade anyone for anyone?

Edited by Wings_Dynasty, 23 February 2012 - 10:57 AM.

"I think a tough team, a team that sticks together, is a lot better than leaving the onus on one guy to take care of business." - Brendan Shanahan

It still would be nice to have that one guy.

#2 MabusIncarnate

MabusIncarnate

The Truth Is Out There

• Silver Booster Mod
  • 2,205 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:12 AM

So I am getting to the trade deadline in my season mode (I play games the day after the Wings play in real life) and I want to engineer a trade with COL to get me Quincy. Alas, COL won't take my trade of a minor leaguer to get Q.

So the question is, is there a way to force the trade. I have tried it with CPU trades off and it still won't work. Do I really have to give them equal value or is there a setting that I can use to allow me to trade anyone for anyone?

The only thing I can tell you out of experience is try to match up the overall player skill level. If Quincey's overall is 79 then it's gonna take a player who's overall is 78-80 to make the trade happen. You could try to tinker with that player you are trying to deal and increase his skill stats to make him seem like a better player to get Quincey, not sure if it's gonna work but it's worth a shot. You can edit any players and increase their numbers pretty easily.

13585921555_24551f5658.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users