• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Ozzie30

Carter to LA

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

How Howson still has a job is beyond me. He just got a second-line defenseman and a mid first-rounder in a weak draft.

How Howson still has a job is beyond me. He just got a second-line defenseman and a mid first-rounder in a weak draft.

He's a first pairing dman on the Kings if Doughty didn't play the same side. Good offensive dman with developing defensive skills

More interesting, for us anyways... Dustin Brown apparently is in play. I am sure they will want players off the roster, but I would see if maybe we could work another three team deal to get him. I think he would really bolster the second line for us.

Yea man, I don't agree. This is substantial return for a guy with a huge contract who basically gave Columbus no leverage by being openly unhappy about being there. Johnson is better than Voracek and the pick could possibly yield someone as good as Couturier, although not likely. If they would have got Johnson and a first for what they gave up for Carter it could argued that Columbus would be a better team for it, considering their needs. But after Carter's debacle, this deal looks even better.

More interesting, for us anyways... Dustin Brown apparently is in play. I am sure they will want players off the roster, but I would see if maybe we could work another three team deal to get him. I think he would really bolster the second line for us.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

This would be kind of nice.

Im not trying to be an *******....but there's an official trade thread for a reason :P

Not trying to be an *******... but this deserves it's own thread.

It is a bad trade for the Wings, because it makes two rival teams better. It is a win-win situation.

Also this might affect us if we can get in on Dustin Brown now.

That would make me pretty happy to get him... but I am not getting my hopes up. The cost will be high and they will be looking for different things than what we have to give. Especially after giving up our first for Quincey... Stupid as hell.

I wouldn't mind giving the Kings Quincey back for Brown. God I wish that would happen.

Guest Crymson

That would make me pretty happy to get him... but I am not getting my hopes up. The cost will be high and they will be looking for different things than what we have to give. Especially after giving up our first for Quincey... Stupid as hell.

I wouldn't mind giving the Kings Quincey back for Brown. God I wish that would happen.

Have you considered xanax? Sheesh, dude. You've been off the hook for the last 48 hours. You keep finding new things to be angry about.

Relax. It's going to be OK.

Edited by Crymson

Not trying to be an *******... but this deserves it's own thread.

It is a bad trade for the Wings, because it makes two rival teams better. It is a win-win situation.

Also this might affect us if we can get in on Dustin Brown now.

How great would it be if the Kings thought Big Rig was worth being part of a Brown trade. That would be beautiful.

Have you considered xanax? Sheesh, dude. You've been off the hook for the last 48 hours.

Yeah, for real. Can we please give the kid a chance. He's had too much responsibility in LA and Colorado. Kind of like Ian White. On a better team with less pressure maybe he will flourish, like White. I already like his physical play too.

Guest Crymson

Yeah, for real. Can we please give the kid a chance. He's had too much responsibility in LA and Colorado. Kind of like Ian White. On a better team with less pressure maybe he will flourish, like White. I already like his physical play too.

Well, he scored.

What's all this Dustin Brown talk? I would love to have him. Are there rumors of him being on the trade block?

Yes. Rumors started flying right after this trade. LA is determined to fix their team NOW.