• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Breaking Bad

Rate this topic

Just finished season 4. Mindblowing great show. Any fans on here? Looking forward to the final season. : )

Really hadn't started watching it until the first two seasons showed up on Netflix, but man it's an awesome show. I turned into a fan quick and got caught up on the entire series in about three weeks. I knew there was another season on the way but I didn't realize it was the final season, that's kind of disappointing.

The show about pushes the limits on what can be aired on national television, if I didn't know I would have assumed it was HBO or Showtime programming because the quality of it is just that good. Very cool and highly recommended.

Yes it's highly recommended people. I started watching at season 2. Just finished season 4 and now rewatching season 1.

Although yes season 5 will be the last season I find this to be a good thing. Season 5 will be 16 episodes instead of the 13 that was Season 4.

In all honesty I thought they could have ended the series after season 4. It was that good. Some things to play out maybe but I think the writers of the show have some special tricks of their sleeves for this final season.

Yo, let's cook :D

My favorite show of all time. There is some slow spots in the show but it all has a purpose for the big build up. Interested to know what everyones top 5 shows all time are.

1. Breaking Bad

2. The Wire

3. Sopranos

4. Entourage

5. Boardwalk Empire

Once I finish watching Entourage I am going to start on Game of Thrones I think. Any other recommendations?

I love Game of Thrones, and the new season should be starting up here soon. On HBO I also like Eastbound & Down which is a sports comedy. I can also recommend Dexter if you have Showtime, and I also watch and enjoy Weeds and Homeland.

This would be my current top 5 television shows, and I obviously recommend each listed.

1. Dexter

2. The Walking Dead

3. Breaking Bad

4. Spartacus

5. Shameless

Just started the show 2 days ago, now I am in the middle of season 2, its 4 am after a very long day and I am severely conflicted between sleep and another episode.

I know exactly what you mean, I restarted the series a week ago and i'm already starting season 4 tonight and i've seen it all before. It's just that good of a series.

Yessir, Mike doing work and everything is about to blow up in classic Breaking Bad style. I'm anticipating this to be the best season of the series.

For the love of god, if you are reading this thread and haven't watched this show yet, go watch it. NOW! It's a masterpiece.

Yes I thought about that also, she's going a bit batty this season I wouldn't be surprised.

*SPOILER ALERT*

If you haven't seen Season 5 Episode 4 (last nights new episode) don't read!

Anyone think the watch Jesse gave to Walt has been tampered with in some way? He's awfully close to Mike, I wonder...

Yes I thought about that also, she's going a bit batty this season I wouldn't be surprised.

*SPOILER ALERT*

If you haven't seen Season 5 Episode 4 (last nights new episode) don't read!

Anyone think the watch Jesse gave to Walt has been tampered with in some way? He's awfully close to Mike, I wonder...

Yeah talk about ending on a cliffhanger, something is up with that watch...

1. How I met your mother

2. Breaking Bad

3. Weeds

4. Big Bang Theory

5. Dexter

I guess if it was top 5. You guys should watch Bullet in the face...it's terribly great.

Rumour has it there's only 8 episodes in this season which leaves us 3 or 4 more and then the show is over completely, as is Weeds and CSI Miami and Vegas. I never thought about the watch that Jesse gave Walt, but it makes sense that it could be tampered with.

Last I heard it was slotted for 12 or 13 episodes for the final season so I think we are really only at the halfway point. They might do a midseason finale kind of thing around episode 8 like they did with season 2 of Walking Dead.

I'm a fan of Weeds also, i've watched all of the seasons so far, this one is much better than last season was.