• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#21 redwingfan19

redwingfan19

On a mission

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:53 PM

Yes I thought about that also, she's going a bit batty this season I wouldn't be surprised.

*SPOILER ALERT*
If you haven't seen Season 5 Episode 4 (last nights new episode) don't read!

Anyone think the watch Jesse gave to Walt has been tampered with in some way? He's awfully close to Mike, I wonder...

Yeah talk about ending on a cliffhanger, something is up with that watch...
You may not like tough hockey, but it's winning hockey.

Mitch Callahan: 48GP, 6G, 3A, 9PTS,+/- -3, 103PIMS

14 Fighting Majors

#22 St. Michael (the Red Wing)

St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Heavenly With the Puck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,820 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 11:50 PM

I don't think so. Didn't seem to out of the ordinary but you never know. I want someone to kill that German *****. She is bugging me and what is up with Skyler she's losing it bigtime...

#23 MabusIncarnate

MabusIncarnate

The Truth Is Out There

• Silver Booster Mod
  • 2,037 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:47 AM

I know right? Mike should of capped her when he had the chance. He can off Skyler while he's at it. :lol:

13585921555_24551f5658.jpg

#24 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

GooZe! Z Jr. ~ Acting Captain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,013 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:11 PM

1. How I met your mother
2. Breaking Bad
3. Weeds
4. Big Bang Theory
5. Dexter

I guess if it was top 5. You guys should watch Bullet in the face...it's terribly great.

Rumour has it there's only 8 episodes in this season which leaves us 3 or 4 more and then the show is over completely, as is Weeds and CSI Miami and Vegas. I never thought about the watch that Jesse gave Walt, but it makes sense that it could be tampered with.

This offseason will determine whether Ken Holland should still be employed with the Wings organization.

Please put Smith on the Power Play!

#25 MabusIncarnate

MabusIncarnate

The Truth Is Out There

• Silver Booster Mod
  • 2,037 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:27 AM

Last I heard it was slotted for 12 or 13 episodes for the final season so I think we are really only at the halfway point. They might do a midseason finale kind of thing around episode 8 like they did with season 2 of Walking Dead.

I'm a fan of Weeds also, i've watched all of the seasons so far, this one is much better than last season was.

#26 MabusIncarnate

MabusIncarnate

The Truth Is Out There

• Silver Booster Mod
  • 2,037 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:54 AM

After doing a bit of research I can confirm that the final season of Breaking Bad is going to be 16 episodes total. They will air the first 8 episodes followed by a break and the last 8 episodes airing at a later date.

#27 St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Heavenly With the Puck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,820 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:34 PM

Almost at the halfway point now. Sunday's episode was the bomb. Season 5 has been really good so far and I swear every episode seems too short. Lot's of interesting turns last episdoe making me think this series could go in a hundred directions....

Edited by St. Michael (the Red Wing), 21 August 2012 - 12:34 PM.

#28 MabusIncarnate

MabusIncarnate

The Truth Is Out There

• Silver Booster Mod
  • 2,037 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:59 AM

1. How I met your mother
2. Breaking Bad
3. Weeds
4. Big Bang Theory
5. Dexter

I guess if it was top 5. You guys should watch Bullet in the face...it's terribly great.

Rumour has it there's only 8 episodes in this season which leaves us 3 or 4 more and then the show is over completely, as is Weeds and CSI Miami and Vegas. I never thought about the watch that Jesse gave Walt, but it makes sense that it could be tampered with.

I found it on demand tonight, watching the first episode as I type this. I'm not entirely sure what I think. :D It's violent and hilarious so i'll probably give it a few more episodes.

I'm pretty sure episode 6 was the midseason finale for Breaking Bad so no more new episodes until early next year unfortunately.

#29 MabusIncarnate

MabusIncarnate

The Truth Is Out There

• Silver Booster Mod
  • 2,037 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:00 AM

What I posted above was wrong, episode 8 will be the midseason finale. With that said, who saw episode 7? Um.. holy s***. If you haven't seen it you will know exactly what i'm talking about once you do.

#30 MabusIncarnate

MabusIncarnate

The Truth Is Out There

• Silver Booster Mod
  • 2,037 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:05 AM

So tonight capped off the first half of the season, as expected it's getting chaotic. What I caught after the show was them saying the show will be back next summer. NEXT SUMMER?! They leave a cliffhanger like that and it's done for 9 months? Ugh.

I was thinking with Gus gone that this season wouldn't be as good as the last was, but it hasn't disappointed so far. The past two episodes have been so damn good.

#31 St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Heavenly With the Puck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,820 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 10:24 AM

Anyone know where I can watch the final episode of season 5 at? Ive seen all of season 5 but not the last episode? My friend couldn't donwload it. So I'm left wondering WHAT HAPPENS after Walt did Mike in what happens next.

#32 MabusIncarnate

MabusIncarnate

The Truth Is Out There

• Silver Booster Mod
  • 2,037 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:02 PM

I can toss you a link if you want from a source you can download it from online. I do warn you, there's a pretty vicious cliffhanger and there's a long wait until the 2nd half of the last season, so be prepared.

#33 St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Heavenly With the Puck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,820 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 04:28 PM

I can toss you a link if you want from a source you can download it from online. I do warn you, there's a pretty vicious cliffhanger and there's a long wait until the 2nd half of the last season, so be prepared.

Please and thank you!! :P

Yeah the 2nd half of season should be immense. I just have a hard time believing they are killing Walt off but we will see. No indication of that yet. But please yeah could you send me a link bro?

#34 St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Heavenly With the Puck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,820 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:43 PM

The next 8 aren't airing until next summer? I thought I heard around X-Mas time? Man it's been intense and I have to say this season 5 hasn't disappointed one bit. One thing though thinking about it now that maybe is disappointing is Jesse's character. Been sort of lackluster or so. Either way all pretty good episodes overall. Can't wait for the next final 8 :D

#35 MabusIncarnate

MabusIncarnate

The Truth Is Out There

• Silver Booster Mod
  • 2,037 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:54 PM

I definitely agree, Jesse's part has been "I'm out" in a nutshell. It leaves it open for so many possibilities for the conclusion though, after what Walt just did to Mike and his imprisoned informants it opened up a bag of chaos.

I'm pretty surprised that Walt didn't put two and two together after his conversation about the W.W. entry in the book investigated by Hank earlier in the series and then leaving a book out in the open containing a similar entry by Gayle. It's safe to say now that Hank knows everything, it's going to me a matter of how Walt goes out before the series finale.

And yeah, Summer of 2013. And I thought the wait for Dexter has been long. Jeez.

#36 St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Heavenly With the Puck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,820 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:33 AM

Sooooooooooooooo

what does everyone think of the new episodes so far?

#37 Echolalia

Echolalia

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,705 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:46 AM

SPOILERS

I'm loving every second of this ride.  I wasn't expecting the throwdown between Hank and Walk to occur so quickly, but here we are.  I'm thinking that Jesse is going to team up with Hank as a redemption of sorts, and they're going to take down Walt together.

Anyway, I'm with others in saying that this is one of the best shows (along with Game of Thrones) that I have ever seen.  I get so frustrated when I meet people who haven't watched it and they're like "eh, maybe I'll watch it some day, but I'm watching X right now and don't want to start anything".  AHHHH you don't know what you are missing!

#38 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,413 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:40 PM

I don't watch the show. However, CBS News Sunday Morning profiled Bryan Cranston two weeks ago.

"Mess up tomorrow, don't mess up now".

- Harry James Benson, CBE.

#39 MabusIncarnate

MabusIncarnate

The Truth Is Out There

• Silver Booster Mod
  • 2,037 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:48 PM

SPOILERS

I'm loving every second of this ride.  I wasn't expecting the throwdown between Hank and Walk to occur so quickly, but here we are.  I'm thinking that Jesse is going to team up with Hank as a redemption of sorts, and they're going to take down Walt together.

Anyway, I'm with others in saying that this is one of the best shows (along with Game of Thrones) that I have ever seen.  I get so frustrated when I meet people who haven't watched it and they're like "eh, maybe I'll watch it some day, but I'm watching X right now and don't want to start anything".  AHHHH you don't know what you are missing!

EXACTLY! This is one of the greatest shows ever created. And i'm not talking about in recent memory, I mean ever. 

The confrontation between Hank and Walt in the garage was so intense, with these knowingly being the final episodes, that feeling of absolutely anything can happen is making it so much better. 

A lot of friends were saying last weeks episode was weak and slow but I found it to be necessary for the overall build up until the final blow up in brilliant Breaking Bad fashion. 

The only thing wrong with this show is that it's coming to an end. 

#40 St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Heavenly With the Puck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,820 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 06:13 PM

Anyone have a link to watch tonight's episode? I won't have access to cable. Totally gutted...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users