• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#41 St. Michael (the Red Wing)

St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Heavenly With the Puck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:46 PM

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee anyone have a link to episode 11 pretty please?

#42 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,081 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:29 PM

just go to cucirca.com and watch it

#43 evilmrt

evilmrt

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:42 PM

Just started season 3, finally gave in and yes, it's awesome. Season 1 and the first few of season 2 is a bit uneven, and then suddenly the show hits it's stride. St. Michael... Did you find where to watch?

#44 St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Heavenly With the Puck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:12 PM

Man oh man just when I thought I hated Walt more this last episode 12 season 5 makes me think otherwise. However he still is the ultimate liar. Without giving too much away can't believe Jesse is working with you know who. BOGUS. :(

Just started season 3, finally gave in and yes, it's awesome. Season 1 and the first few of season 2 is a bit uneven, and then suddenly the show hits it's stride. St. Michael... Did you find where to watch?

I did and I shelled out on itunes 25 bucks or whatever it was to download the final season. I love Breaking Bad that much even though I'm a poor man lol

#45 MabusIncarnate

MabusIncarnate

The Truth Is Out There

• Silver Booster Mod
  • 2,202 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 02:03 PM

Man it's just phenomenal from the point where you are going forward, prepare to become addicted. 

I'm going to try to limit spoilers because I know some are in the process of catching up, but last nights episode opened up a few new options to how this is all going to close out... i'm excited.

13585921555_24551f5658.jpg

#46 St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Heavenly With the Puck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:14 PM

Rabid Dog was great as was Confessions. 

Honestly the only episode I don't like in the entire series is in season 4 I believe "the Fly" episode. 

Edited by St. Michael (the Red Wing), 04 September 2013 - 11:14 PM.

#47 MabusIncarnate

MabusIncarnate

The Truth Is Out There

• Silver Booster Mod
  • 2,202 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:48 AM

Rabid Dog was great as was Confessions. 

Honestly the only episode I don't like in the entire series is in season 4 I believe "the Fly" episode. 

I feel the same way, but if the series ends in a certain way... it might quietly be one of the more necessary episodes that gave a big hint towards the finale that a lot of people missed. 

***Potential Spoiler Alert***

In that episode Jesse begins talking about his Aunt who had cancer, and how that possum continued to get under the house. He said she could hear it and would bang on the floor to try and chase it away. They eventually came out and exterminated the possum but as the cancer began to spread to her brain she continued hearing it, started obsessing over it and swearing it was still there, that she still heard it, until she inevitably died. 

In this episode Walt is obsessing over the fly, the entire episode is dedicated to him attempting to exterminate it. As it drags on, finally Jesse swats it and kills it in the dramatic slow-mo fly death scene. The fly is eradicated. At the very end of the episode, Walt is laying in bed staring at the smoke detector, watching the light flash red. He then suddenly sees the fly in the flash and the episode ends. 

Was this an early indicator that the cancer had been returning and begun spreading to his brain causing him to see what wasn't there and he had been obsessing with? The events of the episode tied in very closely to Jesse's story about his Aunt and what happened to her as the cancer took over. It's been a theory of mine since that episode, and considering the events of this season, the show ending with the cancer getting the best of Walt is a definite possibility. 

#48 St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Heavenly With the Puck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:57 AM

I feel the same way, but if the series ends in a certain way... it might quietly be one of the more necessary episodes that gave a big hint towards the finale that a lot of people missed. 

***Potential Spoiler Alert***

In that episode Jesse begins talking about his Aunt who had cancer, and how that possum continued to get under the house. He said she could hear it and would bang on the floor to try and chase it away. They eventually came out and exterminated the possum but as the cancer began to spread to her brain she continued hearing it, started obsessing over it and swearing it was still there, that she still heard it, until she inevitably died. 

In this episode Walt is obsessing over the fly, the entire episode is dedicated to him attempting to exterminate it. As it drags on, finally Jesse swats it and kills it in the dramatic slow-mo fly death scene. The fly is eradicated. At the very end of the episode, Walt is laying in bed staring at the smoke detector, watching the light flash red. He then suddenly sees the fly in the flash and the episode ends. 

Was this an early indicator that the cancer had been returning and begun spreading to his brain causing him to see what wasn't there and he had been obsessing with? The events of the episode tied in very closely to Jesse's story about his Aunt and what happened to her as the cancer took over. It's been a theory of mine since that episode, and considering the events of this season, the show ending with the cancer getting the best of Walt is a definite possibility. 

Never really thought of that. Interesting.

Is it too cliche to say Walt goes out form dying from cancer? Seems too easy but Mr. Vince G keeps the audience guessing always. 

I just want to know what that machine gun in Walt's trunk is for? And who if who Walt goes "SCARFACE" style on for LOL.

Greatest TV show ever.

I've heard talks of "Saul" having a spin off show is there in any truth in that?

Edited by St. Michael (the Red Wing), 05 September 2013 - 01:03 AM.

#49 MabusIncarnate

MabusIncarnate

The Truth Is Out There

• Silver Booster Mod
  • 2,202 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 03:31 AM

Never really thought of that. Interesting.

Is it too cliche to say Walt goes out form dying from cancer? Seems too easy but Mr. Vince G keeps the audience guessing always. 

I just want to know what that machine gun in Walt's trunk is for? And who if who Walt goes "SCARFACE" style on for LOL.

Greatest TV show ever.

I've heard talks of "Saul" having a spin off show is there in any truth in that?

It could be but you never know with this show. 

I read a few places that Gilligan is serious in his desire to create a spin-off show with Saul as the main character. I don't think it has come to light yet, or been picked up by AMC but I think it would be something interesting and he wants to pursue the possibility. Considering he's been in the middle of a lot of Breaking Bad's plot so far, you can only imagine the wide open possibilities that kind of show would produce dealing with multiple criminals in need of a shady lawyer. 

I'd watch it... Better Call Saul!

#50 St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Heavenly With the Puck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:45 PM

It could be but you never know with this show. 

I read a few places that Gilligan is serious in his desire to create a spin-off show with Saul as the main character. I don't think it has come to light yet, or been picked up by AMC but I think it would be something interesting and he wants to pursue the possibility. Considering he's been in the middle of a lot of Breaking Bad's plot so far, you can only imagine the wide open possibilities that kind of show would produce dealing with multiple criminals in need of a shady lawyer. 

I'd watch it... Better Call Saul!

I think it would be fantastic!!!

BETTER  CALL SAUL! INDEED HAHAHA

#51 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,081 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:55 PM

I like that the last episode kinda opened up some new doors, the only issue I take is that it kind seemed rushed, like they didn't put a lot of care into the episode, and avoided proper planning of it. I liked it, but it seemed a bit off, not the best episode, but not a bad lead up episode

#52 St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Heavenly With the Puck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:25 AM

Gotta think it's the end for Hank and Gomez. The ending was good last episode just can't believe Walt couldn't figure things out till the end. Still a lot of possibilities for the end outcome of this show. 

#53 evilmrt

evilmrt

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:51 PM

Hey no spoilers, I'm just starting season 4 haha

#54 St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Heavenly With the Puck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:51 PM

s*** hit the fan tonight like every episode but to a bigger degree. OMG like most intense episode just for how things "might" play out...

2 episodes left and it all ends. Damn

No spoilers but it's not gonna end pretty lol

#55 MabusIncarnate

MabusIncarnate

The Truth Is Out There

• Silver Booster Mod
  • 2,202 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:23 AM

For the love of god HURRY UP!!

Man this series is going out with a bang, I'm dying for next Sunday to come. Insanity ensues. 

ALSO it has been confirmed, the spin off series will air, it will be called "Better Call Saul" as it was announced this past week. Props to myself for calling the title of the show lol. 

http://www.huffingto..._n_3909001.html

#56 evilmrt

evilmrt

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:14 PM

For the love of god HURRY UP!!

Man this series is going out with a bang, I'm dying for next Sunday to come. Insanity ensues.

ALSO it has been confirmed, the spin off series will air, it will be called "Better Call Saul" as it was announced this past week. Props to myself for calling the title of the show lol.

http://www.huffingto..._n_3909001.html

Yeah yeah. It's almost over and I have no replacement show, so I'm not in a hurry!

Better Call Saul will be a great show. That character is perfect for his own story. I do really hope they include Mike in the new show as well, at least as some kind of reoccurring character.

Edited by evilmrt, 19 September 2013 - 02:17 PM.

#57 Wardog52

Wardog52

Draftee

• 1 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:03 PM

Did you guys see the last two weeks? Without giving away anything, it was some of the most riveting television I have ever seen! Such great acting and character depth. I won't say much more than "business has picked up!"

#58 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,081 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:46 PM

Did you guys see the last two weeks? Without giving away anything, it was some of the most riveting television I have ever seen! Such great acting and character depth. I won't say much more than "business has picked up!"

As long as it's better then that AWFUL Dexter finale, I will be happy

#59 St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Heavenly With the Puck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:42 AM

Last episode left me feeling very disappointed.

However I hate Todd's character with a passion.

Season finale this Sunday CAN'T FREAKING WAIT WALT DO IT DESTROY THEM ALL

Sorry guys and girls lol

#60 MabusIncarnate

MabusIncarnate

The Truth Is Out There

• Silver Booster Mod
  • 2,202 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:45 AM

FINALE TONIGHT!!! So excited...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users