• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wings_Dynasty

Top 15 Nicest Players

Rate this topic

Hi, I'd like to introduce you to the MLB. I like hockey a significant amount more than baseball, but the way they (MLB players) act when playing games is waaay more friendlier than during hockey games.

hi, you mean those guys that run around bases and sometimes get the sun in their eyes?

there's a reason why players aren't very friendly to each other on the ice, and that's because it is a high-speed contact sport with sticks and shoulder pads.

You think Paul Bissonnette is nice? Think again. haha

His last tweet:

Paul Bissonnette ‏ @BizNasty2point0 Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open

Watching someone's reaction to a well executed crop dust is one of the many joys in life.

It must be off the ice, because Doan and Iginla have that "I'm Canadian, it's our game, and I'm entitled to everything in this game according to Don Cherry" mentality on it.

No Canucks on that list ... utterly shocking.

Obviously it's an east coast bias. Everyone in the East is in bed by the time our team plays, so how would they know what goes on in Vancouver, i.e. God's country?

:rolleyes:

hi, you mean those guys that run around bases and sometimes get the sun in their eyes?

there's a reason why players aren't very friendly to each other on the ice, and that's because it is a high-speed contact sport with sticks and shoulder pads.

HUUURRR DURRR... no s***. I was just saying that, obviously, baseball players are nicer to other baseball players than hockey players are to other hockey players

jesus

Edited by wolverine1817

Hockey has the best-behaved players off the ice. I've speculated with others that this is because you basically need to be from at least a middle-class background to afford playing hockey as a kid and a teen; all that equipment is very expensive.

So, your socio-economic class has everything to do with weather you are a nice person??? Do you have any studies to back that up, or is this just your "professional" assessment. Or are you really just making a blanketed racial statement about players of other sports and their actions?

Money has absolutely nothing to do with how a person acts. If it did, country clubs and private schools would be filled with angels, and we all know that that's not the truth. There are bad people, as well as good people, in every economic group, race, religion, and every other categorizing factor out there.

Granted, fans would be enraged but GM's are suppose to think about the superficial and temporary voice of fans. Found the statistical site ... % chance of each NHL team making playoffs . As of today, Anaheim has a 5.8% chance of making it.

Teemu, come on over ... pleeze.

Don't know if you've noticed this, but they are 18-3-4 in their last 25 games, better than any other team in the league in the last 25. Any GM would be a fool to blow up a team that is playing that hot. Especially one that has gone on runs like that in the past, to make the playoffs. Besides, a trade would be Selanne's decission, not Murray's. I wouldn't hold your breath on Teemu becoming a Wing.