• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/25 GDT : Avalanche 4 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

I'd like to see Hudler swapped with Miller in the starting lines. Drew has really been playing with good energy the last couple of games. Also, does anyone know what defensive pair that Quincey was previously on with the Avs? Just curious. Let's Go Red Wings!

I'd like to see Hudler swapped with Miller in the starting lines. Drew has really been playing with good energy the last couple of games. Also, does anyone know what defensive pair that Quincey was previously on with the Avs? Just curious. Let's Go Red Wings!

i believe he was partnered with erik johnson and a video on youtube shows him with matt hunwick.

Okay, I haven't watched the last two games and we lost both.

I'm watching tonight.

We'll win for sure.

Hey Z, hey Mule, hey Huds and Cleary and even you, Lids, there's this guy Pavel who is out and I'm expecting YOU to pick up his slack. Get'r done boys!

Should be a good game for a rebound after the 2 losses. The Avs can be a dangerous team when they feel like it so it should be a game worth watching. It'd be awesome seeing Quincey play an awesome game against his former team as well! Here's to a good one and for the top guns to step it up to make up for Datsyuk not being there for now.

Red Wings 4 (Zetterberg, Hudler, Miller, Quincey)

Avalanche 2

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!

I agree with Mick.

You can't be at your best over 82 games. The Wings have made a lot of mistakes in this first 6 minutes. They are playing with no urgency.

Edited by Nightfall