• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/25 GDT : Avalanche 4 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

This game shows the lack of scoring this team has. Without Pavs they have NO offense. They look lost! We need to trade for a guy like Grabaski who can add a lot to this team... skill, loves to shoot, good at passing and TRIES EVERY SHIFT! Personally I would not mind if Franzen gets benched next game.

:lol: Even my cable box knows we're s***ting the bed tonight - it turned the game off on it's own!

Lord.. I warned my husband that when they got back tonight I'd either be hyped up from a win, or drowning my sorrows in booze if we got throttled. The liquor cabinet is lookin' pretty good right about now.

Boxing lessons my ass.

Frankly, I would ask for his money back on those.

Sad effort all around. Good thing we got Quincy instead of Downie, who is clearly useless. I would love to rant about it, but clearly the apologists are already out, so screw it. Plenty of time to talk it over after another 1st/2nd round exit.

There goes our punching bag Abby.

<_<

Boxing lessons my ass.

Poor guy. It's sad that he feels he should do this to himself because there's no one else on our team that is willing to fight.

I don't understand why Bert doesn't fight anymore.

Well, after tonight the Wings will be 0-3-1 without Datsyuk ... 0-4-1 if you add the game Lidstrom sat out. 1 of a possible 10 points because of the absence of a superstar. I think this really illustrates 2 things. 1) How superb Pavel is and how his presence elevates the play of those around him. 2) How granola the rest of the team is despite the name value of a handful of guys.

Colorado is playing like a possesed team - Quinceys unprofessional remarks about the organization and the state of their room surely have stoked them (Downie has 3 points already).

Regardless - losing 1 goal affairs top Vancouver and Chicago while down your franchise player is understandable. This is horsesh*t tonight - but thats the way a season goes. If they lay an egg against Columbus then Im going to be severely rattled.

:lol: Even my cable box knows we're s***ting the bed tonight - it turned the game off on it's own!

Lord.. I warned my husband that when they got back tonight I'd either be hyped up from a win, or drowning my sorrows in booze if we got throttled. The liquor cabinet is lookin' pretty good right about now.

Not worth wasting the booze on a loss...just bang one out when your husband gets home. At least you won't wake up w/a headache.

HUDS!!

We need a big move. We aren't getting very far in the playoffs with this roster. What would happen if Pavs got hurt in the playoffs. Franzen and Hudler as our saviors? I shudder thinking about that.