• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
turbowhistle86

new member here, question about Wings in St. Louis

Rate this topic

Hey guys, I've been a long-time Wings fan and have "stalked" this forum for awhile but never joined until now. Anyway, living in Illinois I get to deal with Hawks and Blues fans constantly and can't seem to get to Detroit to catch a home game. For my dad's birthday, I got us tickets to the Wings and Blues in St. Louis in April. This isn't my first NHL game attendance, but will be my first Wings game. Does anyone know which hotel the Wings stay at when in St. Louis, or what the best way would be to possibly catch a few Wings for an autograph to compliment my soon to be finished Detroit sports-themed bar at home?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by turbowhistle86

Hey guys, I've been a long-time Wings fan and have "stalked" this forum for awhile but never joined until now. Anyway, living in Illinois I get to deal with Hawks and Blues fans constantly and can't seem to get to Detroit to catch a home game. For my dad's birthday, I got us tickets to the Wings and Blues in St. Louis in April. This isn't my first NHL game attendance, but will be my first Wings game. Does anyone know which hotel the Wings stay at when in St. Louis, or what the best way would be to possibly catch a few Wings for an autograph to compliment my soon to be finished Detroit sports-themed bar at home?

Thanks in advance!

No idea buddy, but good luck

Sorry on the hotel, I don't know either.

But I will encourage you to get to the game an hour or so early to watch the Wings warm up skate. It is a thing of beauty. No matter where your seats are, for the warm up skate get directly behind the net about 6 rows up. Nothin else like it.

Good luck. And you are a great son, gettingyour old man a gift like that.

Internet says Hemitage Hotel. Yelp reviewer "confirms"

http://m.yelp.com/biz/the-hermitage-hotel-nashville

not sure if this is correct but if so, why post it? i think this guy is honestly a wings fan but we see some "new" posters asking about this stuff sometimes and who knows, might be opposition fans that plan to pull the fire alarm there at 4 AM before game day....

not sure if this is correct but if so, why post it? i think this guy is honestly a wings fan but we see some "new" posters asking about this stuff sometimes and who knows, might be opposition fans that plan to pull the fire alarm there at 4 AM before game day....

Why not?

How come someone on this forumn gives you s*** anytime you answer a question?

I know your pain, I hate St Louis fans of all kinds (except Rams fans, they realize they suck but a lot of people are still loyal and I admire that).

Anyway, when I lived in Cahokia my sister worked at this restaurant at the airport in Cahokia, the Wings would land there when they came to play the Blues and would always get wings there. Pretty cool stuff.

I wouldn't recommend going to Cahokia though.