• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Tim.D

Ericsson out One Month

Rate this topic

I predict St. Louis will now win the division. If Detroit doesn't take top seed their chances to make it to the Stanley Cup diminish tremendously.... they are not good on the road.

St. Louis is worse than us on the road... what makes you think they will pass us?

I know a lot of ppl joke but I think this effects the D much more than people realize. Quincey still looks nervous and Kindl and Commie are streaky at best. E eats up a ton of minutes, plays the PK and has been solid for the team. I know all the Ericsson haters will be thrilled but I think it will effect the team with the lines and chemistry....I think it's a loss

Heal up Big Rig

I know a lot of ppl joke but I think this effects the D much more than people realize. Quincey still looks nervous and Kindl and Commie are streaky at best. E eats up a ton of minutes, plays the PK and has been solid for the team. I know all the Ericsson haters will be thrilled but I think it will effect the team with the lines and chemistry....I think it's a loss

Heal up Big Rig

iam 110% with you. you nailed it(y)

Guest irishock

I predict St. Louis will now win the division. If Detroit doesn't take top seed their chances to make it to the Stanley Cup diminish tremendously.... they are not good on the road.

St. Louis has a monster schedule coming up with alot of road games and they're worse than us in that regards.

We have an easy schedule coming up, so if anything we'd probably have no chance at the first seed with Vancouver's even easier schedule coming up.

addition by subtraction :hehe:

But really... get well soon E

Try something other than passive-aggressive bulls***. This is an inijured Detroit Red Wing you're chortling over.

There goes our chance at a Stanley Cup.

I'm sure you're going to find this hard to live with, but I am disappointed that you felt the need to make that comment.

Heal up Big Rig

^THIS^ I agree, and thanks. :thumbup:

Try something other than passive-aggressive bulls***. This is an inijured Detroit Red Wing you're chortling over.

I'm sure you're going to find this hard to live with, but I am disappointed that you felt the need to make that comment.

I apologize... I was just playing to the crowd... I actually think E is progressed really well throughout the season

Hopefully Kindl and Commie can fill the void

Heal up Big Rig

IMO Commie has been consistently average (for a 6th D). Obviously the Wings want an improvement, but Commie playing hasn't been very risky thus far.

I apologize... I was just playing to the crowd... I actually think E is progressed really well throughout the season

Hopefully Kindl and Commie can fill the void

I really, really appreciate your candor and your maturity. THANKS. Me too with Commie and Kindl. And mebee Smith. :beerbuddy:

I'm not at all sad.

Wow. Not at all bummed that a Red Wings player just fractured his wrist and will be out of the lineup for at least a month?

:thumbdown:

I'd remember this post of yours when you think of lecturing someone on not supporting the Wings.

The Wings just got worse defensively. Picking up Quincey definitely is a good move now.

Guest Crymson

Wow. Not at all bummed that a Red Wings player just fractured his wrist and will be out of the lineup for at least a month?

:thumbdown:

I'd remember this post of yours when you think of lecturing someone on not supporting the Wings.

The Wings just got worse defensively. Picking up Quincey definitely is a good move now.

I think you misunderstood what I meant. Do I like that he fractured his wrist? Of course not. Will I miss him on the ice? Not at all, and that's what I meant. He makes me facepalm on a regular basis like nobody has since '05-'08 Lilja.