• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 aMonster

aMonster

Rookie

• Pip
  • 167 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 02:20 AM

For those still lamenting the icing call officials gave Vancouver when they snapped Detroits home record a few nights back, check out what happened to the Canucks tonight against the Stars...

This win would have put the Canucks 4 points up on Detroit in the standings so enjoy... what goes around comes around!

#2 brennan17

brennan17

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 02:37 AM

You're team is only ahead because of overtime loses lol. Do you really feel the need to keep posting here?

#3 jroc86

jroc86

Rookie

• Pip
  • 187 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 03:29 AM

You're team is only ahead because of overtime loses lol. Do you really feel the need to keep posting here?

After 5 decades of being a part of the NHL the Canucks have finally managed to assemble a respectable elite team - and their fans are severe attention whores who have been starved of success for so long that posting on other teams message boards with the identity of a Canucks fan fills the void of years of hearing parody songs mocking the Canucks on Rock 101. If the Canucks won it would have only been a 3 point lead by the way. Doesnt matter - Canucks will win the conference anyway, their in the training wheels division of the NHL - much smoother end to the season and all their big guns are healthy. Wings biggest focus should be on St Louis and the Central - they can steal a few games in Rogers arena if they happen to meet in the WCF.

#4 MabusIncarnate

MabusIncarnate

The Truth Is Out There

• Silver Booster Mod
  • 2,226 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:14 AM

That's entirely too much Canucks footage to watch to find what the OP is talking about, but I will say this, problems involving bad icing calls can be reduced if no-touch icing was in effect. I'm just sayin...

13585921555_24551f5658.jpg

#5 Bring Back The Bruise Bros

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

RIP Probie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,696 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:34 AM

Give the guy a break. At least he didn't post something like "BAHAHA WE BEAT YOU!!" I thought we were supposed to welcome posters from other teams, as long as they don't troll the hell out of everything.
"Ice hockey is a form of disorderly conduct in which the score is kept."

RIP Bob Probert
RIP Wade Belak
RIP Derek Boogaard
RIP Rick Rypien

#6 sputman

sputman

4th Line Baggage

• HoF Booster
  • 3,077 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:39 AM

For those still lamenting the icing call officials gave Vancouver when they snapped Detroits home record a few nights back, check out what happened to the Canucks tonight against the Stars...

This win would have put the Canucks 4 points up on Detroit in the standings so enjoy... what goes around comes around!

that was enjoyable, thanks!

:cool:
Posted Image

#7 Travis

Travis

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:10 AM

Give the guy a break. At least he didn't post something like "BAHAHA WE BEAT YOU!!" I thought we were supposed to welcome posters from other teams, as long as they don't troll the hell out of everything.

This. Since when is everyone so up in arms at the mere mention of the Canucks?

cc_champs-5_zps34057ff0.png

#8 evilzyme

evilzyme

Games a gongshow.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,095 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:38 AM

This. Since when is everyone so up in arms at the mere mention of the Canucks?

You must not post on HFBoards frequently, come back after a week of HFB and you'll understand. Posted ImagePosted Image

Pavel Datsyuk - "Pasha" - #13
"Got no fun if you got no puck"
'"I like ladies" - Towards the Lady Byng trophy
"Hannnnnnnnnnk"
"Okay $5 now"

I'm Don Cherry and Danny DeKeyser is my Kadri.

#9 KrazyGangsta

KrazyGangsta

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 2,465 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:41 AM

Could care less about the icing ... I'm still pissed about the 2009 icing that wasn't called & Pittsburgh capitilized on that !

#10 Travis

Travis

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:52 AM

You must not post on HFBoards frequently, come back after a week of HFB and you'll understand. Posted ImagePosted Image

Haha, yeah - I've never posted there, actually. I feel like my blood pressure is better for it.

cc_champs-5_zps34057ff0.png

#11 St. Michael (the Red Wing)

St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Heavenly With the Puck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:59 AM

Comes around. It's also called life. Happens in everything including hockey. Takes balls to post on an opposing teams' page though. But in all respect we appreciate your concerns and look forward to seeing the Canucks in the playoffs. :P

#12 RusDRW

RusDRW

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,352 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:25 AM

I don't know what's about the rest of LGW but I forgot it the minute that game ended. That was a regular season game. We care about play-offs and calls like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzfMggdHzRg
Sweet. This dude was brought here for one reason, to punch people in the head - every other thing that he can do, other Wings can do better. I like that we have a head-puncher. The league has other, better head-punchers, but this one is ours. Better than nothing. Good work, Kenny!

© mikah

#13 hooon

hooon

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,257 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:28 AM

You couldn't at least post what time in the video it is? As much as you might be SHOCKED to hear this, I actually have little interest in watching 8 minutes of the Canucks right now.
Posted Image

#14 PROBIE4PREZ

PROBIE4PREZ

In Holland I trust.

• PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:38 AM

I'm still pissed about Stuart's 2 bad pinches in game 7 of the 09 finals and Ozzie's positioning on the 2nd goal in the same game. =( ... s*** is haunting
"I mean, the best thing for my knee, for anyone's knee, is to never play again and retire. But I'm not going to do that." o-captain my captain

#15 Sycsa

Sycsa

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:40 AM

You couldn't at least post what time in the video it is? As much as you might be SHOCKED to hear this, I actually have little interest in watching 8 minutes of the Canucks right now.

It's at 4:40.

#16 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

Part 3: Return of the Hammer Hands

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:53 PM

I just plain hate the Vancouver Canucks. They are the most arrogant ******* filled organization in the league....worse than the Penguins and Sharts. I like the guest poster that's a Blues fan. He's good s***.

"I play hockey, but I am not very good.  Can someone please tell me what it would take to sign with the Wings ? I can use a million or two."  ~ arag

Dan Cleary is an Xbox 360.  While good for a while, it's time for the new generation to take over.

#17 AceInTheSleeve

AceInTheSleeve

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:25 PM

I enjoyed watching this, thank you.

#18 Yzerfan1999

Yzerfan1999

Hall-of-Famer

• Silver Booster
  • 2,451 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:00 PM

This is still unquestionably the worst no-goal call in recent memory.

The call doesn't make any sense.
When you lose, say little. When you win, say less.

--Thanks for the Sig. Offsides--

#19 aMonster

aMonster

Rookie

• Pip
  • 167 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:04 PM

Sorry, I wanted to find a shorter video of just the end but couldn't. As for posting on an "opposing fan forum", I dont participate on any other fan forum but this one... go figure :blush:

On another note, Canucks just traded away Cody Hodgson to Buffalo for... oh good god... Zack Kassian :scared:

#20 sandyeggo wingnut

sandyeggo wingnut

Rookie

• Pip
  • 125 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:07 PM

The NHL needs to change the name from "intent to blow" to "intent to screw"