• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aMonster

What goes around...

Rate this topic

For those still lamenting the icing call officials gave Vancouver when they snapped Detroits home record a few nights back, check out what happened to the Canucks tonight against the Stars...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnRFqycb6Js

This win would have put the Canucks 4 points up on Detroit in the standings so enjoy... what goes around comes around!

You're team is only ahead because of overtime loses lol. Do you really feel the need to keep posting here?

After 5 decades of being a part of the NHL the Canucks have finally managed to assemble a respectable elite team - and their fans are severe attention whores who have been starved of success for so long that posting on other teams message boards with the identity of a Canucks fan fills the void of years of hearing parody songs mocking the Canucks on Rock 101. If the Canucks won it would have only been a 3 point lead by the way. Doesnt matter - Canucks will win the conference anyway, their in the training wheels division of the NHL - much smoother end to the season and all their big guns are healthy. Wings biggest focus should be on St Louis and the Central - they can steal a few games in Rogers arena if they happen to meet in the WCF.

For those still lamenting the icing call officials gave Vancouver when they snapped Detroits home record a few nights back, check out what happened to the Canucks tonight against the Stars...

This win would have put the Canucks 4 points up on Detroit in the standings so enjoy... what goes around comes around!

that was enjoyable, thanks!

:cool:

Give the guy a break. At least he didn't post something like "BAHAHA WE BEAT YOU!!" I thought we were supposed to welcome posters from other teams, as long as they don't troll the hell out of everything.

This. Since when is everyone so up in arms at the mere mention of the Canucks?

You must not post on HFBoards frequently, come back after a week of HFB and you'll understand. tongue.giftongue.gif

Haha, yeah - I've never posted there, actually. I feel like my blood pressure is better for it.

I don't know what's about the rest of LGW but I forgot it the minute that game ended. That was a regular season game. We care about play-offs and calls like this

You couldn't at least post what time in the video it is? As much as you might be SHOCKED to hear this, I actually have little interest in watching 8 minutes of the Canucks right now.

It's at 4:40.

Sorry, I wanted to find a shorter video of just the end but couldn't. As for posting on an "opposing fan forum", I dont participate on any other fan forum but this one... go figure :blush:

On another note, Canucks just traded away Cody Hodgson to Buffalo for... oh good god... Zack Kassian :scared:

Number One on Michael Gillis' "must have list" for the next GM's meetings: introduction of a minor penalty for "lollygagging".

:lol:

i would love to hear the ref make that call.

and speaking of the canucks, i think a bench penalty should be created for "tomfoolery."