• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/28 GDT : Red Wings 5 at Blue Jackets 2

Rate this topic

Guest stinky fish taco

tumblr_llxx9eh8S61qj7un8.gif

they played a terrible 50 minutes and then got a couple goals, the first being incredibly lucky.

does that change the piss-poor effort? the abysmal special teams? hudler being generally awful?

i hope teams aren't planning on taking shots at datysuk, because this team won't win a playoff game without him.

I really like Brendan Smith. For all the talk about getting him playing time, he's only played about 11 minutes after that last shift. Would like to see more :thumbup:

Fillllpuuuulaaaaa, alright boys, 2 points in the bank. Well played by sleeping for most of this game :hehe:

Edited by Detroit # 1 Fan

they played a terrible 50 minutes and then got a couple goals, the first being incredibly lucky.

does that change the piss-poor effort? the abysmal special teams? hudler being generally awful?

i hope teams aren't planning on taking shots at datysuk, because this team won't win a playoff game without him.

fc84263_He_Mad.jpg

They've won playoff games without both Lidstrom and Datsyuk.

Boy, are you bitter.

soooo, i haven't been able to watch the game tonight, but i checked the stats and...

ScreenShot2012-02-28at91319PM.jpg

for almost 4 1/2 minutes all columbus did was hit us?

Woww lol, buddy must really want to make himself and the Jackets feel good about there "physical presence" :lol:

Guest stinky fish taco

Boy, are you bitter.

about 10-minute efforts?

yeah, i'd say so.

glad you guys are such a fan of them. i'd guess you've got some more on the way in the next week or two.

Edited by stinky fish taco

piss poor effort. special teams suck. one of the best defenseman of all time out of the lineup. one of the best forwards in the world out of the lineup.

Wings are winning 5-2.

Somehow I'll manage to suffer through that kind of game.