• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/28 GDT : Red Wings 5 at Blue Jackets 2

Rate this topic

For having essentially 1/3 of the payroll out with short term injuries, I think they looked very good. You can't expect perfection from a team as banged up as they are right now unless you're a competent coach. Luckily, Babcock is one.

Also- Rimer is the worst announcer I have ever heard. Anyone watching a CBJ feed want to bet how many times he'll blow a call this coming period?

For having essentially 1/3 of the payroll out with short term injuries, I think they looked very good. You can't expect perfection from a team as banged up as they are right now unless you're a competent coach. Luckily, Babcock is one.

Also- Rimer is the worst announcer I have ever heard. Anyone watching a CBJ feed want to bet how many times he'll blow a call this coming period?

he's a notoriously bad play by play guy. He called their goalie, Curtis Sanford, Bill Ranford for several weeks before correcting it.

he's a notoriously bad play by play guy. He called their goalie, Curtis Sanford, Bill Ranford for several weeks before correcting it.

Living in Ohio, I get FSOhio and thus, a lot of terrible Jackets hockey. A few weeks ago, there's a hard play where Nash and another guy go hard into the boards. Both of them fall down and get tangled up, and are down for a good 10 seconds. As soon as Nash went down, Rimer yells "Nash goes down, gets right back up." He could have said the phrase a dozen times before Nash got up.

...guess you had to be there.

We don't look real sharp...seems like there is 3 BJs around the passer...then 3 BJs around the the Wing getting the pass. Pass and skating angles look a little off. Surprised we are tied.

So is this what things will be like when Lids and Dats are gone?