• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wings_fanatic

Current standings

Rate this topic

I'd have to put my money on the Canucks too and not just because of the Blues road record but also that, given the travel distances involved, I think the Canucks really do want all the home ice advantage they can get in the playoffs.

Guest Crymson

St. Louis is not a playoff team. When the intensity is kicked up, you've got to be able to put up the goals, and St. Louis isn't built for that.

St. Louis is not a playoff team. When the intensity is kicked up, you've got to be able to put up the goals, and St. Louis isn't built for that.

They are a playoff team in that they'll make the playoffs but they won't get past the second round with their lack of scoring

If we don't win the Central division it's probaly not going to be good for us come playoffs. I don't like sitting 4th overall in the West or worst. Also our road woes have cost us all season long. I don't see that changing come playoff time. St. Louis has played great at home too. IMO finishing first in the West is pivotal in us having home ice adavantage.

Edited by St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Guest Crymson

<Premature, baseless, catastrophic portend of loss in the playoffs due to reason of _____>