• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CenterIce

Lidstrom out this weekend

Rate this topic

I keep saying these injuries are helping get guys rested for the playoffs but man this is getting annoying. If, on Monday, it turns out he's out for a month with a hairline fracture then it's goodbye to the division.

At least we are getting the kids some time with it.

Guest Crymson

I keep saying these injuries are helping get guys rested for the playoffs but man this is getting annoying. If, on Monday, it turns out he's out for a month with a hairline fracture then it's goodbye to the division.

At least we are getting the kids some time with it.

It's funny that you find it necessary to make pessimistic predictions. What purpose does this serve for you? Why not just wait and see? Anything is possible.

Edited by Crymson

Really bummed but the young guys who were playing seemed to pay well once they got going. I think this is going to be good for the team in the long run.

Get well soon Nick! Can't have you out for the Preds game! (just because I am going to be at that one)

It's funny that you find it necessary to make pessimistic predictions. What purpose does this serve for you? Why not just wait and see? Anything is possible.

I take it you haven't seen me post lately because I've been nothing but optimistic. I was just being sarcastic about that prediction but I understand it's hard to tell that over the Internet

As long as it's just the weekend, I'm not too concerned. It will suck to potentially lose a game against Chicago because of it, but we'll be fine. Lidstrom could use a breather before the playoffs and Janik could use a bit of playing time. If it turns out to be longer than the weekend, I'm going to be a little nervous.

Guest Crymson

I take it you haven't seen me post lately because I've been nothing but optimistic. I was just being sarcastic about that prediction but I understand it's hard to tell that over the Internet

Got it.

Bruised ankle or even a sprain (which it is not) will take a few weeks to heal even with naproxen to reduce inflammation/pain along with ice/heat + wrapping.

I know it sounds overboard, but cast that thing for a few days, keep it elevated, and sit at home....