• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thegerkin

Devin Setoguchi

Rate this topic

30 posts in this topic

Holy crap, you almost have to feel sorry for him. It's even worse that the Dallas game a few years ago where all he had to do was tap it in for the empty netter and fell down.

Jedi, Shaman and weGotTheCup89 like this

Easiest shootout save of Price's career!

Then again, Wings fans don't have a whole lot of room to talk, after this gem...

thegerkin likes this

He even dives in shootouts!

esteef

Haha beat me to it. Really rusty on his dive timing since leaving the Sharts :P

The only thing that would have been better is if Price had then skated to the other end and scored an open netter!

As for Eaves, well at least he got a "shot" off and it didn't give the Kitty Cats the win!

Rebound and Byorski like this

Holy crap, you almost have to feel sorry for him. It's even worse that the Dallas game a few years ago where all he had to do was tap it in for the empty netter and fell down.

that was bad, but i think stefan's empty net miss was worse.

it was ridiculous, embarrassing, and does not belong in the national hockey league.

:P

Danielsm likes this

esteef

Haha, I'm on a support call and had to do everything in my power to keep from busting out laughing.

That was clearly a penalty! Goalies like Carey Price shouldn't be allowed to be so intimidating. I'm expecting a suspension, Shanny!

esteef

My first thoughts too, lol.

Sidenote: I don't think I have ever seen a post here get so many pluses that it got a gold "popular" star next to it, lol.

This one is still the funniest by far.

Lol, that's all I think of when I hear his name mentioned and the announcer saying "Barry Melrose after one beer".

This is the best one I've ever seen!

Based on my own experience I'm aware of how skating can sometimes make your legs do funny things from time to time. However every time I see that clip I can't help but think to myself, 'How the hell does his body even move that way? He was moving forward and yet somehow got knocked backwards?' Maybe I need one of the writers from The Big Bang theory to educate me a little.