• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/2 GDT : Wild 0 at Red Wings 6

Rate this topic

oh wow these wild announcers are s***. zetterberg escaped towards the boards and the announcers called it a "pirouette"

Such a shame, especially when tonight was such a great play by play by Ken Daniels in his 1000 game. It literally tears me up to think about how great of a guy he is, and how lucky we are to have him.

Best game I have seen in at least two years. All around.

Just as Mickey said, the Wings are living right. That goal should have counted. Maybe the refs thought Homer changed jerseys.

Agreed haha, I'll take the call though. Had it come against us I'd probably be bitching, but whaddya gonna do right? :hehe:

Guest Crymson

Such a shame, especially when tonight was such a great play by play by Ken Daniels in his 1000 game. It literally tears me up to think about how great of a guy he is, and how lucky we are to have him.

kener.png

Guest irishock

Guys at HFBoards trash Daniels like crap, glad we have some actual guys here that can appreciate the best local voice in the business today.

I'm feeling good about Smith.

I feeeeel good (duh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh), I knew that I wooould! (I agree, in case you couldn't tell.)

More great teamwork. I mean, you can't get much more of a wide range of offensive contribution than that (unless you got Franzen in there...man, am I on his butt lately), and everybody was on it defensively, too. Granted, Minny didn't put up much of a fight, but this isn't a 3-2 win we're talking about, this was 6-0! Now THAT'S the kind of score I like to see against a struggling team! Especially when we're missing our star forward and d-man. Good stuff.

Yeah, our young guys are doing great - I love having Mursak and Smith with us now, and our regulars always have a ton of heart, especially Helm. You can tell he's trying really hard, and I'm glad it paid off for him tonight.

Brendan Smith's mom is definitely OK in my book. She tried to get a pic of him when he came out after the game as the third star, and it didn't work, and she said, "s***"! What's really funny is she seems to have this little high voice, and I could just HEAR her say it out loud. :lol:

I realize the lights are about to finally get turned out on this thread but I thought i'd try here first: I can't find a video of the Wings shift where they spent 1:14 in the Minni zone and then scored.

Yes, I searched, but my GoogleFu sucks and I haven't found it. I guess I wouldn't be suprised if it's not up anywhere yet, and it would take up the enitre NHL highlight video of that game so I'm not faulting NHL.com. I want to post it in a hockey thread on another forum I'm on.

Anyone seen a video with a link?

Thanks either way.

I don't know...Wings are playing good, but Minny does have some key personnel injured. I'd like to see how we do against a full strength team.

lest we forget the wings have a few key injuries of their own liddy and dats and it's a bunch of fill ins that scored in this game really.