• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/4 GDT : Blackhawks 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Well, it wasn't a bad bounce that screwed us after outshooting s***cago, just idiocy.

I have to admit I'm just not feeling this one now. Hopefully they have a 3rd like they had against Columbus a few days ago.

These Hawks are cheap shot artists.

Why wouldn't they be? Our powerplay isn't going to do s***.

Now we need to get a guy named Jones, and pair him with Smith on our blueline. Or a Wesson. :hehe:

Edited by GMRwings1983

The Wings are clearly the best team this game. The Hawks got a lucky break on that giveaway at the end there. The Wings have hit 3 posts, generated way more scoring chances and have been skating much better than the Hawks. The only thing we need to do better in the 3rd is get our freakin lame powerplay working! With any luck our powerplay gets going, and the puck starts to boucne good for us instead of hitting posts! Go Wings!

What a shocking goal to give away after carrying the play. I was thinking when they were playing tippy-tap round their own net "a bit risky with the Hawks talented players on the ice....." :angry:

NIce fight by Smith too, but its left us with 4 dmen for 5 minutes...

That turnover that lead to the Hawks goals was pathetic. WTF was going on back there?

Jiri Hudler trying to pussyfoot instead of shooting....nuff said.

Other Things:

Holland will regret not addressing the powerplay issues at the deadline.

Super impressed by Brenden Smith, he is going to be a great player.

WHY THE f*** hasn't someone taken Keith's head off yet? He pounded away on your 2nd best player and not even a dirty look from someone like Abby or Bertuzzi or anyone! IF the Wings get eliminated this is what is gonna spell doom for them...Keith should not be standing right now...

Well I just saw the score on the ticker and saw that Howard is injured so you pretty much know what I think about the outcome of this game! I guess the 4 seed is where the Wings will finish and you can add the Hawks to the list of teams including the Canucks, Blues & Sharks who can all eliminate the Wings in the playoffs.

Jesus Stuart ... hes such a workhorse and doesnt make many mistakes - but when he does they tend to be of the "on the tape goal scoring giveaway variety" ... Man oh man I hope Jimmy isnt hurt too seriously. Gota be a knee or a groin - and being this time of the season this could be the brick that breaks the camels back. I hope such a good season isnt spoiled with these injuries

These guys look like a bunch of goons. Cheap shot to Filp, punching Smith when has still has hist stick in his hand, hitting Kron against the boards while on his knees...

Our current lineup is more than able to handle Chicago's so-called goons.

Keith was the one who went after Flip. He's hardly a goon. Bickell is big, but not really that tough. Mayers is a boring, old hugger. We should be fighting back like Smith did.

Well I just saw the score on the ticker and saw that Howard is injured so you pretty much know what I think about the outcome of this game! I guess the 4 seed is where the Wings will finish and you can add the Hawks to the list of teams including the Canucks, Blues & Sharks who can all eliminate the Wings in the playoffs.

If those team's three best players are injured, do you still believe this?

Our current lineup is more than able to handle Chicago's so-called goons.

Keith was the one who went after Flip. He's hardly a goon. Bickell is big, but not really that tough. Mayers is a boring, old hugger. We should be fighting back like Smith did.

Bertuzzi was a game time decision so I doubt he'd be willing to fight Bickell. Abby could handle Mayers, and it'd be nice to see some like ******* Mursak or White square off with Keith. He's not tough at all, and acts like a different player against Detroit, someone needs to put that ***** in his place.

Guest stinky fish taco

the hawks are going to go to 3-0-2 against the wings? seriously?

embarrassing.

Even more excited about Smith now after that fight.

I'm ready to bear his children.

Bertuzzi was a game time decision so I doubt he'd be willing to fight Bickell. Abby could handle Mayers, and it'd be nice to see some like ******* Mursak or White square off with Keith. He's not tough at all, and acts like a different player against Detroit, someone needs to put that ***** in his place.

Mursak? He fights?

I guess with our defensive injuries, Quincey is unlikely to fight anyone right now. Especially with Smith already going off.

Edited by GMRwings1983

Go away. You haven't been watching the game, so you don't know what you're talking about. The Wings are out-shooting and out-playing the Hawks. They've hit the post at least 4 times in the game, and the last goal the Hawks scored was a fluke-mental mistake. Datsyuk and Lids will be back for the playoffs too, so saying this game is some sort of indication that the Wings won't be able to beat this team in a 7-game series is a complete joke.

I'm ready to bear his children.

Mursak?

Haha I know it's out of left field, but who knew Eaves could fight before he handled himself well against Versteeg a few years ago. Plus, I don't think Keith would drop the mitts with someone he knows could kick his ass because he's a *****.