• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
achildr1

Patrick Sharp

Rate this topic

I didn't watch the game last night but I just read the title of the game wrap on TSN, enough to find out the P.Sharp was at it again. Biggest Wings killer in the league. Anybody have a clue why this guy owns us? I wish the Hawks would of kept Big Buff over Sharp...

Please bring on the completely false and greatly exaggerated. I want another reason to dislike the White, Black and Red. They have become the team version of HWSNBN to me.

Edited by achildr1

Eh. His shot from the point went off of Kronwall's skate and deflected in for a really lucky goal. I wouldn't say he "owned" us.

Real good player, though, and definitely underrated on his team with some of the other bigger name forwards.

He's not a Wings killer.

We played them in the playoffs once, and we beat them in 5 games, without Datsyuk and Lidstrom. He's not exactly a Drury or Deadmarsh, who hurt us in the playoffs each year.

Also, I'm too lazy to look it up, but I doubt he has a much higher scoring average against us than he does against all the other teams. He's just put up good numbers against everybody the last few years, because he's surrounded by great players. Has nothing to do with Detroit. If there is some significant scoring difference against us, then I'll retract my statement and call him a "regular season Wings killer".

Lastly, he got his ass kicked by Lilja and Kopecky.

Edited by GMRwings1983

I always seem to rememer him having good games against us too. I think he had a goal and an assist last night. He just seems to always hurt us, or atleast lets jis presence know when we play the hawks. Dont catch many hawks games against other teams so not sure how he fares against others. Hes a great player tho so i wouldnt doubt other teams fans feel the same about him being a killer against their teams as well.

Guest Crymson

I disagree with the perception that he's exceptionally good against the Wings. He's a good player, but not really deadly to the Wings in the way, say, that Franzen rips the Avs. Not at all.