• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/6 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Flyers 3

Rate this topic

I'm going to this one. Getting ready for receiving a raft of sh*t from the Philly fans the whole time. Hopefully we win so I don't get it going out to the car too. Lets Go Wings!!! :siren::siren::siren:

Have fun. You be careful out amongst the English. :scared:

Let's GO Red Wings!!

Edited by MidMichSteve

I'm going to this one. Getting ready for receiving a raft of sh*t from the Philly fans the whole time. Hopefully we win so I don't get it going out to the car too. Lets Go Wings!!! :siren::siren::siren:

I'm deciding between the Red replica McCarty jersey or the Authentic Zetterberg. I want to wear Z but I don't trust Philly and their beer haha

I am bummed the Wings have split up the the Helm Abs Miller line the last few games, they were killing it when they were together, but with the injuries kicking in i guess it was necessary. Hope they roll with them in playoffs though when everyone is back and healthy. They are a great energy line and something that will really come in handy in a 7 game series. As long as we can shut down Philly's front line we should have a pretty good game tonight!

Damn, I Wonder how Franzen is taking the fact that Conner is on the second line???? Oh yeah, its cause Franzen doesn't like regular season games. I am beginning to hate Franzen, he could be the new Robert Lang "Lazy and Sucks".

Let's hope the Griffs can get the W over the Fly Guys tonight.

God damn injury bug.

keep your heads up tonight boys

You mean keep your head up when looking out for illegal checks?

My link

Damn, I Wonder how Franzen is taking the fact that Conner is on the second line???? Oh yeah, its cause Franzen doesn't like regular season games. I am beginning to hate Franzen, he could be the new Robert Lang "Lazy and Sucks".

Last game his line got as much or more time than the second line.

Flyers already have goalie problems, can't wait to see what we do against em to break their spirits further. 5-1 Red Wings.

GO WINGS!! :clap:

Bryzgalov is 4-2-0 in his last six games, and has allowed just eight goals in his last four games. The Wings handled him pretty easily in the playoffs last year though. We'll go with that! :)

Hey, Bryzgalov,

BOOOOOOGA!!

Edited by MidMichSteve

This should be a good match up seeing how both teams are missing some of their best players. I hope it's about time that the Wings can turn things around on the road and start getting those Ws! Looking forward to seeing all the kids step it up to make up for the absence of Datsyuk, Lidstrom and Howard. Another Smitty fight would be nice too :P

Red Wings 4 (Franzen, Zetterberg, Hudler, Smith)

Flyers 2

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!