• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/6 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Flyers 3

Rate this topic

Guest The Production Line

Kronwall runs to the bench after every shift. It's pathetic.

This game is over. This team folded in fear after the Kronwall hit instead of exploding.

Because they have no toughness. After that kind of hit teams should be SCARED to touch the puck. What happened? Philly played the goon game, we didn't capitalize and now the Wings are scared to touch the puck.

Because they have no toughness. After that kind of hit teams should be SCARED to touch the puck. What happened? Philly played the goon game, we didn't capitalize and now the Wings are scared to touch the puck.

And once again, we have a tougher lineup out there tonight than Philly.

Do Holland and Babcock neuter these guys before the game? We can handle this ******* team physically. They're not the '82 Flyers.

There goes Kronwall for 2 games ... localized novacaine injections got Kurt Angle through the olympics with a fractured c5 and c6 veterbrae - Lids should do this and get back in the lineup. Sure would be nice to have Commodore in a game like this. No Ericsson, Bert, Commie and this group looks scared s***less out there now. Ian White works hard and has a hard shot - thats it. He has hands of ocean cement. Pathetic.

What was it? Fourteen minutes without a shot on goal in the first? Now they give up a short-handed goal because they cannot seem to do anything other than pass the puck in the offensive zone. I'd like to take Hudler and put him on the bus. Now. I'd like to take Franzen and stick a firecracker up his butt.

But mainly, I'd like them TO SHOOT THE DAMN PUCK. JUST EVERY ******* NOW AND THEN.

Edited by Vladifan