• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/6 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Flyers 3

Rate this topic

Guest The Production Line

Bertuzzi? Or is this a cheeky way of saying the PP is our enforcer, and Datsyuk is out meaning we have no PP :ph34r:

Howard.

Has Murph just come off of a bender?

Really need to get rid of Hudler and Cleary. I'm still on the fence about Franzen. Gotta get some scoring and skating this summer.

That said, it's only one game but they are playing god awful and haven't given us much outside of the 6-0 win for a while

Is that your best comeback? Time to get that GED buddy. And for the hell of it, WTF does full metal jousting have to do with ice sports. It's irrelevant, just like your comments. Go piss up someone else' tree.

You're both right! Obviously it's my lack of education and hockey experience that's holding me back! Can you teach me? I can't pay much because I work as a janitor, at least when I can figure out how to put on my shoes...

Damn, there is a lot of sensitivity in here tonight. I'll buy everyone a pint of ice cream and you can cry it out. Crying takes the sad out of you! :rolleyes:

Go watch full metal jousting, you'll love it.

Wish you could decline penalties in the NHL like they can in the NFL.

Perhaps I am late, but Full Metal Jousting, are you for real? A scripted show of pansies vs. being cleanly Kronwalled out of reality. Keep your head up and s*** like that won't knock you out of the game.

hopefully the wings can stay away from the physical game that philly wants to play in the third. they need to focus on scoring and let philly preoccupy themselves with payback. if philly runs around looking for retribution then they will be open defensively if the wings stay composed.

Absolutely agree; I've been saying this in one form or another all year. Abby tries, but even not considering his fighting skill he just doesn't have the demeanor for it. We need someone mean.

Second time I've said this now, the first goal was a mishandled puck from McDonald, the third was shorthanded. How is a goon going to help fix that?

kronwall clearly stays perpendicular to the ice and does not extend an arm or elbow. if voracek is not leaning forward he would have just been stood up and put on his bum.

Yeah, he really did keep his arm tucked, no jump, no follow-through. I worry that "head is the principle point of contact" might come out, though. Just have to see.

You're both right! Obviously it's my lack of education and hockey experience that's holding me back! Can you teach me? I can't pay much because I work as a janitor, at least when I can figure out how to put on my shoes...

Damn, there is a lot of sensitivity in here tonight. I'll buy everyone a pint of ice cream and you can cry it out. Crying takes the sad out of you! :rolleyes:

It seemed to take you quite a bit of time to come up with this dandy

what did he say?

tocchett basically said it was a good hockey hit and he expects the flyers to answer back and hit the wings star players.

clean hit. no way for kronwall to avoid the head because he led with it. you can't just expect not to get hit if you lead with your head.

Guest stinky fish taco

it's time to start praying for divine intervention to cause some st. louis losses.

this team has no chance to keep up with them playing like this.

none.

apparently this didn't work.

st. louis up 3-0...