• Please log in to reply
663 replies to this topic

#661 Fonzarelli

Fonzarelli

Rookie

• Pip
  • 131 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:28 PM

The breakaways that keep occurring just about every game especially while on the PP is frightening. I still cannot figure out why the defensivemen and HUDLER keep allowing this to occur. Hell on the PP I wouldn't let Hudler move within 10 feet of the blue line because half the time it turns into a break away. No idea why they think its a good idea to have him at point.

It's the system they play where the puck is constantly being shuffled to the point. If the point man muffs it for even a second, the rush is on. What makes me irate is that there is no one out front for a rebound. The players are either behind the net or along the boards. When they are passing, no one is in a position to shoot other than the point man. This is a very poor system IMO.

#662 Jeff6851

Jeff6851

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 726 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:27 PM

Posted Image
Detroit fan living in St. Louis
"To whom much is given, much is expected."
"Play them six times, they might win four, but not this game. Not tonight."
"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard."

#663 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,447 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:58 PM

He was a good sport about the hit and said he should have been aware of Kronner. Not a bit of complaint from him.

“I think it was clean,” [Voracek] said. “I had my head down…..I saw him standing on the blue line and I was kind of naive and thought he was going to back up. It was a tough hit to take, but I think it was a clean hit from my side. It was my bad, and I think those hits should stay in the game.”

I think I love this kid. :thumbup:

puckloo39dom.jpg

"There is no passion to be found in playing small -- in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."

Nelson Mandela - RIP  1918-2013

Better than Ever

#664 wolverine1817

wolverine1817

Go Blue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 02:31 AM

Yeah, gotta love how he still wants to keep hockey hockey, even if it means him getting his s*** wrecked