• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bring Back The Bruise Bros

Biggest Agitator in the NHL

Rate this topic

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wouldn't call ott spot-picking or cheapshotting, but he is by far the best agitator.

Agreed. I don't think he has much in the way of cheapshots, at least not compared to someone like Tootoo. But Ott gets my vote for the biggest agitator.

Burrows is just a cowardly finger-biting hair-pulling douchebag. I wouldn't necessarily call him an agitator. That implies it's an intentional strategy, versus it just being the essence of who he is as a player.

I voted Ott, and I echo the opinions already stated above that while he is not anywhere the cheap-shot artist of others in this list (and others not listed who easily could have been), he is definitely the premier agitator in the game today.

Living 30 minutes from Buffalo I see a lot of the sabres and let me tel you, if the wings played buffalo often Kaltea would be winning this poll in a land slide.

We all see Ott play in the western conference but man the s*** Kaleta pulls is ridiculous. Hes also a spot picker (when he does fight he wins a lot though, its strange)

Agreed. I don't think he has much in the way of cheapshots, at least not compared to someone like Tootoo. But Ott gets my vote for the biggest agitator.

Burrows is just a cowardly finger-biting hair-pulling douchebag. I wouldn't necessarily call him an agitator. That implies it's an intentional strategy, versus it just being the essence of who he is as a player.

The thing about ott is he starts to agitate guys at the worst possible times for the opponent. Right when he knows they are going to be easily pissed off. He also will go and hammer someone, get chased around, hammer the same guy then go after the guy chasing him with a big hit, then skate off the ice. This is perfection for pissing guys off and doing it legally.

Ott tries to draw penalties but he usually does it in this sort of comedic way that doesn't seem like he is serious, whereas when you see kesler or burrows, or kaleta or tootoo dive they all are brutally serious about it to the point when you have to say are you really a hockey player?

Living 30 minutes from Buffalo I see a lot of the sabres and let me tel you, if the wings played buffalo often Kaltea would be winning this poll in a land slide.

We all see Ott play in the western conference but man the s*** Kaleta pulls is ridiculous. Hes also a spot picker (when he does fight he wins a lot though, its strange)

kaleta is less of an agitator and more of a player who just dives a ton and throws a lot of cheapshots, which is agitating, but more reprehensible.

Chris Neil for me.. the guy nearly killed Babchuk a couple weeks ago with an open ice check.

not really the same as agitating, though.

kronwall isn't an agitator. wanting to take the numbers and get revenge on somebody who just destroyed you is a natural feeling.

agitators are just annoying.

Recently I think Fiddler is becoming a huge pest, and him and burish were on fire last night. Recently Fiddler had the bieksa taunting incident, got vielleux to come of the bench after him a few days ago, and last night was in the middle of the big ruckus. Last night Burish got in pavelec's face and started a scrum and threw tanner glass's glove up into the stands. The stars are shaping up to be just a terrible team to play against in the playoffs.