• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#21 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 06:16 PM

So does this mean A2 can come over here once his team is eliminated since he is contracted to Detroit?
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#22 PredsFanTheBayouState

PredsFanTheBayouState

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 06:53 PM

http://sports.yahoo....-173538474.html

#23 Red Wings Addict

Red Wings Addict

This is how I watch Wings games

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,749 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 09:12 PM

Doesn't seem to have many fans on this board but I'd be curious to see how he would do in a Wings jersey.

#24 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,429 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:59 PM

TSN.

"Mess up tomorrow, don't mess up now".

- Harry James Benson, CBE.

#25 drwscc

drwscc

I drink your milkshake...I drink it up!!!!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:24 PM

That is garbage. I don't know why they don't put a stop to this. This will definitely encourage players to ditch out of the last year on their entry level deals, since they can come back and play Franzen's favorite part of the year, and burn that last year off.

If the Preds weren't going to make the playoffs, I can guarantee you Poile would be crying foul about Radulov trying to come back.
Faith is to believe what you do not yet see; the reward for this faith is to see what you believe.

I went to a doctor the other day, and all he did was suck blood out of my neck. Never go see Dr. Acula
- Mitch Hedberg

#26 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:57 PM

I hope it tears the locker room apart.
"It is a lot easier to be an ******* to words than to people"-xkcd

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#27 PredsFanTheBayouState

PredsFanTheBayouState

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:03 PM

I hope it tears the locker room apart.

i don't see why radulov coming back would tear the locker room apart

only 7 players in the locker room now were on the team during the two seasons radulov played for nashville,so you could actually say that there is a different team in the locker room now then when radulov was on the team,Shea Weber and Ryan Suter will make sure that the locker room stays together when radulov comes back and that they will give radulov a nice welcome to the team

#28 b.shanafan14

b.shanafan14

One good Swede deserves another!

• Silver Booster
  • 2,859 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:19 PM

Talk about a "me first", "grass is greener" type of guy. He bolted for the bucks, leaving Nashville with their pants down, and now flips the script when its most convenient to him. I can understand the Predator's argument, that he is their contracted player who bolted on his own, but the league is rewarding a snake in Radulov. Gets to burn his peanuts contract and then rejoin things as a UFA this summer, getting overpaid ala Ville Leino.

All I gotta say is: these folks coming over from KHL are a bit complacent. Ice gets small real fast. Watch yourself coming up the right-wing boards, Alex. That last step, she's a doozy :P

Edited by b.shanafan14, 13 March 2012 - 06:20 PM.

#29 PredsFanTheBayouState

PredsFanTheBayouState

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:43 PM

A Few GM's aren't happy about Radulov's Potenial Return:

http://www.cbc.ca/sp...m-meetings.html

Edited by PredsFanTheBayouState, 13 March 2012 - 06:43 PM.

#30 RedFX

RedFX

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:46 PM

Radulov is more of a threat to his own team than he is to other team...

-15-
Posted Image
"I don't like to be the pony. I like to be on top." -Pavel Datsyuk

#31 Hatethedrake!

Hatethedrake!

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:33 PM

I do find it humorous how Preds fans rip the guy for bailing on his team to go over to Russia. Now he comes back years later and he's now the conquering returning hero. I suppose us Wings fans would react the same way. Selective Justification 101.
Jordan Tootoo will wreck shop.

We need someone like Parise that can penetrate the box.-blueadams

#32 PredsFanTheBayouState

PredsFanTheBayouState

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:09 PM

Alex Radulov wants to play for Nashville Predators, but KHL team won’t yet terminate contract

http://sports.yahoo....-154704981.html

#33 PredsFanTheBayouState

PredsFanTheBayouState

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:07 PM

i was reading a article about alex radulov returning to nashville and this sentence made mePosted Image:

"I spoke with a Russian agent and he confirmed that the suitcases were made ​​of Alexander Radulov and he waits for his visa before returning with the Predators

#34 2probert4

2probert4

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 925 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 12:25 PM

So does this mean A2 can come over here once his team is eliminated since he is contracted to Detroit?

Radulov's deal doesn't expire until April 30, and if he breaks the contract there, they (KHL) would expect some form of reimbursement for his salary, someone told me as much as 2/3 of it. It's still up in the air if /when he returns to the NHL. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Radulov is just using Nashville (again) to get a larger increase in pay in the KHL.

#35 evilzyme

evilzyme

Games a gongshow.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:14 AM

SlavaMalamud: Radulov and Salavat appear to have reached a deal allowing A-Rad to leave for Nashville now. Salavat to keep his KHL rights (Sport-Express)

Also, he could be playing against Pit this thursday.

Edited by evilzyme, 19 March 2012 - 08:25 AM.

Pavel Datsyuk - "Pasha" - #13
"Got no fun if you got no puck"
'"I like ladies" - Towards the Lady Byng trophy
"Hannnnnnnnnnk"
"Okay $5 now"

I'm Don Cherry and Danny DeKeyser is my Kadri.

#36 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,900 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:51 AM

I still think it's bulls***. Trade deadline is that way <----

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

MONEY ON THE BOARD: $10/Kronwalling (1), $1/goal by: Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Sheahan, Glendening (1), Andersson, Dekeyser, Pulkinnen, Ouellet, or Sproul.  2X MULTIPLIER: Glendening.  MOTB TOTAL: $12

#37 dragonballgtz

dragonballgtz

Yu-Gi-HOE

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:28 AM

He should not be able to play in the playoffs. Regular season OK I guess but no way in hell he should be allowed to play in the playoffs.

#38 jeff48109

jeff48109

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,515 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:30 AM

im reading that he's still under contract in Russia next season, and will prob use that as a bargaining chip with Nashville when he hits RFA. talk about getting the best of both worlds.

#39 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,900 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:19 AM

im reading that he's still under contract in Russia next season, and will prob use that as a bargaining chip with Nashville when he hits RFA. talk about getting the best of both worlds.

That's what the whole deal was at the end. If he bolted the KHL without approval, he would have to pay back 2/3 of his contract value as well as nullify the remaining time on his contract. He didn't want to do that. The KHL club was interested in retaining his rights as well. He's obviously interested in milking both sides for whatever he can.

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

MONEY ON THE BOARD: $10/Kronwalling (1), $1/goal by: Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Sheahan, Glendening (1), Andersson, Dekeyser, Pulkinnen, Ouellet, or Sproul.  2X MULTIPLIER: Glendening.  MOTB TOTAL: $12

#40 Wings_Toledo

Wings_Toledo

Seeing Red

• PipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:56 AM

Well, he was pretty much the most dominant player in the KHL last season and won a Gagarin Cup with Salavat, so maybe he just wants a shot at the Stanley Cup as well? I know he looks terrible going about it in this way, but his KHL club has been eliminated so instead of just taking the money and resting in the off-season he now wants to enter the playoffs with his NHL team. To me that says that he's a competitor and wants to win so I don't get all the hate.