• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/9 GDT : Kings 3 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Lets go boys - Nashville, Vancouver, and the Blues all got the job done tonight - so this is a big 2 points on home ice. LA lost to CBJ so their going to come into this one desperate and with something to prove. Everyone better be ready to play 60 minutes.

Current Streaks

Regular-Season Streaks

Overall: 2-game losing streak

Home: 1-game losing streak

Historical Regular-Season Streaks v. Los Angeles

Overall: 2-game winning streak

Home: 1-game winning streak

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season

Overall: 5W-4L-0OTL-1SOL

Home: 7W-2L-0OTL-1SOL

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season v. Los Angeles

Overall: 5W-4L-1OTL

Home: 6W-4L

Home Games / Away Games

This is a single home

Record v. Record v. Los Angeles

All-time, Overall v. Los Angeles

185G: 79W-77L-27T-0RT-2OTL-0SOL

All-time, Home v. Los Angeles

92G: 45W-34L-13T

Season Record v. Los Angeles

This is the third home game, of four, v. Los Angeles this season. The Club's record in the previous two games:

2W

This is the finale of two home games v. Los Angeles this season. The Club's record in the previous game:

1W

Record on this Day

March 9

This is the 39th regular-season game played on this day. The Club’s record in the previous 38 games:

14W-21L-3T

This is the 5th game played v. Los Angeles on this day. The Club's record in the previous 4 games:

2W-2L

LGW.

for what its worth, drew and mike on WRIF radio in detroit just said that datsyuk and lidstrom are both back in tonight.

looking for something to verify that right now, but cant find anything. so dont get your hopes up i guess.

for what its worth, drew and mike on WRIF radio in detroit just said that datsyuk and lidstrom are both back in tonight.

looking for something to verify that right now, but cant find anything. so dont get your hopes up i guess.

About 99% sure that is incorrect.

They probably got confused by the report that they're both skating again, but neither is expected to return til next week.

Edited by hooon

I doubt that is true. Lidstrom skated briefly before practice which was the first time he was on the ice since the injury occured.

MLive

Datsyuk and Lidstrom won't play this weekend, Friday at home vs. Los Angeles and Saturday at Nashville, but both expect to return at some point during the three-game trip to California that starts Tuesday in Los Angeles.

(...)

Forward Todd Bertuzzi (strained groin), defenseman Jakub Kindl (upper body) and goaltender Jimmy Howard (strained groin) did not skate and will not play Friday. They're likely out Saturday, too. But coach Mike Babcock said they are close to returning.

"(Datsyuk) is going in the right direction,'' Babcock said. "Soon I think you'll see Nick back and Bert back, too. By the end of the weekend for sure.''

The Red Wings recalled forward Gustav Nyquist from the Grand Rapids Griffins. He'll be in the lineup Friday, Babcock said, on a line with Justin Abdelkader and Danny Cleary.

Henrik Zetterberg did not skate today but Babcock said he will play Friday.

Jonathan Ericsson (fractured left wrist) practiced with the team for the first time since getting injured on Feb. 25 but won't return until late March or early April.

So the line-up is something like this:

Filppula - Zetterberg - Hudler

Nyquist - Abdelkader - Cleary

Franzén - Helm - Miller

Mursak - Emmerton - Holmström

Kronwall - White

Quincey - Stuart

Smith - Janik

Macdonald

Pearce

Holy injury bug.

Kings are my second favorite team. I'm pulling for the Wings to win, but if they end up losing at least there's consolation in the Kings getting much needed points to stay in the running for the playoffs.

Yeah I really like the kings too. So I do kinda hope it goes to OT so they at least get a point too. And knock SJS out of play off contention for the moment is always a plus!