• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crymson

Smith/Kindl/Ericsson

Rate this topic

Smith will be sent down when the D is healthy.

Edit:

Why am I getting negged? I didn't say he should be sent down, I said he will be sent down because that's how Holland operates.

I think you are probably correct like I said its not his play but because he can be sent down with out the worry about loosing him. But will be up full time next year. I really am impressed in his play he is a keeper for sure

Smith will be sent down when the D is healthy.

Edit:

Why am I getting negged? I didn't say he should be sent down, I said he will be sent down because that's how Holland operates.

I think you are probably correct like I said its not his play but because he can be sent down with out the worry about loosing him. But will be up full time next year. I really am impressed in his play he is a keeper for sure

Guest Heaten

You get negged because people negg for no reason, then they hide...anyway fortunately there is no roster limit now so Smith can stay even when all are healthy, let's just hope he stays in the lineup. He is better than Ericsson or Kindl (come on E and Kindl slappies, start negging) so he should remain in the lineup throughout the season and playoffs...

Smith needs to be playing in the top 4. I think once the D is healthy, he'll be sent down to get playing time. I like Ericsson better on the bottom pairing. Ericsson gets a lot of unjustified heat on the forums, but he is pretty damn good defensively. He's Perfect #5 guy. Smith is too good to be #5.

Does anyone else think smith looks bigger than 6'1" 199lbs? On more than one occasion, I've mistaken him for Quincey.

Is the red wings website wrong or does he just play really big

Smith needs to be playing in the top 4. I think once the D is healthy, he'll be sent down to get playing time. I like Ericsson better on the bottom pairing. Ericsson gets a lot of unjustified heat on the forums, but he is pretty damn good defensively. He's Perfect #5 guy. Smith is too good to be #5.

And isn't he the only 2 way contract on D? They obviously won't risk waiving anyone. I like that they have 8 NHL ready defenseman in case of injury