• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/10 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Predators 3

Rate this topic

Handful of these teams making such a hard push for a spot or good spot for the playoffs is interesting as I wonder if it will burn them up and they will not be able to go the distance or grind every game.

If the wings can hold on and get healthy, that is their best chance

Edited by Rivalred

Current Streaks

Regular-Season Streaks

Overall: 1-game winning streak

Away: 1-game losing streak

Historical Regular-Season Streaks v. Nashville

Overall: 2-game winning streak

Away: 1-game winning streak

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season

Overall: 5W-4L-0OTL-1SOL

Away: 5W-4L-0OTL-1SOL

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season v. Nashville

Overall: 5W-5L

Away: 4W-6L

Home Games / Away Games

This is the first of four consecutive away games

Record v. Record v. Nashville

All-time, Overall v. Nashville

79G: 46W-22L-4T-0RT-5OTL-2SOL

All-time, Away v. Nashville

39G: 19W-16L-2T-0RT-2OTL-0SOL

Season Record v. Nashville

This is the fifth, of six games v. Nashville this season. The Club's record in the previous four games:

3W-1L

This is the finale of three away games v. Nashville this season. The Club's record in the previous two games:

1W-1L

Record on this Day

March 10

This is the 40th regular-season game played on this day. The Club’s record in the previous 39 games:

16W-17L-6T

This is the 2nd game played v. Nashville on this day. The Club's record in the previous game:

1W

Days of the Week

This is the 16th, and last, regular-season game played on Wednesday this season. The Club’s record in the previous 15 games:

8W-5L-1OTL

LGW.

Going to be at this one with my girlfriend for her first ever Wings game and my second Wings game.

Last time I was here to see the Wings play was the 8-0 whooping in 2009 and Stuart's broken jaw.

Just win boys. Nashville's tough at home but we are better. Just need to show up for a full 60 minutes. I have faith!

Let's Go Wings!!!

Edit: Removed double post.

Edited by WingZNut13

Last time I was here to see the Wings play was the 8-0 whooping in 2009 and Stuart's broken jaw.

I'm pretty sure Stuart broke his jaw in Calgary. It was Lilja that got messed up that game by Weber which put him out for a year.

So are we starting Pearce tonight? LOL. I hope not.

LGRW!!!

I'm pretty sure Stuart broke his jaw in Calgary. It was Lilja that got messed up that game by Weber which put him out for a year.

So are we starting Pearce tonight? LOL. I hope not.

LGRW!!!

That's right! My Dad still talks about that fight. Thanks for the correction and thanks to mike for the badass GDT. Job well done as always.

LGW!!

I find it intriguing when the Wings have fight and grind for every point with so many injuries. Prefer them healthy but it makes the game very interesting imo.

Days of the Week

This is the 16th, and last, regular-season game played on Wednesday this season. The Club’s record in the previous 15 games:

8W-5L-1OTL

LGW.

this game is on a Saturday not wednesday. Can you do the records for Saturday games?

Edited by wingsfan4795

Lots of shots tonight, little more north to south rather then east to west. For the 5 minutes we played good last night we started getting pucks to the net.