• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/10 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Predators 3

Rate this topic

Wings worked hard only for 5-10 minutes last night against the Kings. They should have plenty left in the tank to play for 60 minutes if they want to. Even with injuries the Wings are more talanted than the Preds. Hard work is going to win this one.

Go Wings !

Edited by arag

Guest irishock

We'll probably be right up with St. Louis by the time Datsyuk comes back. That road game in April against them will probably decide who win the division.\

Anyways, they have 8 of next 10 on the road against Chicago twice, Tampa, Anahiem, LA, Phoenix.

We have a this four game road trip and then a matchup with NY, after that our schedule is pretty easy.

Edited by irishock

It's a long shot no matter what, as long as it isn't Howard. MacDonald is letting some really soft goals.

I'm sorry, what? What's a long shot? MacDonald kept us in that game last night. He gave up one soft goal and more than made up for it with that final save at the end of the game.

Edited by 8 Legged RedWing

?

If the Wings are close in the standings to a team, especially a division rival like Nashville or St. Louis, I consider games between the two clubs to be four-point games. Basically, depending on the outcome there is a 4 point swing in the standings. In this case, a Nashville regulation win means they close on the Wings two points, while a Wings win adds two points to the separation. The same can be said if the Blues win tonight and the Wings lose, or vise-versa, however the two are not related and the positions in the standings in terms of separation can just as easily stand pat. Not to mention nights where the Wings play and another team like St. Louis is idle, the Wings may win, but it doesn't mean a great deal because St. Louis will still have that game in hand. Head-to-head games guarantee both teams burn a game and depending on the outcome (+2 separation or -2) there is a possible four-point swing. A bit convoluted, but does that any make sense? I believe I've heard Babcock refer to games in a similar fashion in the past.

Guest Hatethedrake!

I respect the Preds but man I sure do hate those baby turd yellow jerseys. Things that make you go :scared:

I guess I missed it, but Mickey is making road games now?

Mickey does the games close to Detroit. Murph takes the extended trips.

Anyone know where I can get the streaming from? ATDHENetdottv wants you to download the Media Lite, and it has all kinds of junk attached to it.

Not using it myself, but I've been told that this one is good:

http://leton.tv/player.php?streampage=fgbgf5fdf&width=600&height=450