• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/10 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Predators 3

Rate this topic

everyone pounds on Franzen in the regular season, and then come playoff time everybody is ready to bow down to him. Kinda laughable.

With that said, I HATE HUDLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine if Franzen actually played in the regular season. You know, like everyone else on the team? He's paid to play them all. Last year he clocked out during the regular season and got injured in the playoffs, so he wasn't worth jack.

Imagine if Franzen actually played in the regular season. You know, like everyone else on the team? He's paid to play them all. Last year he clocked out during the regular season and got injured in the playoffs, so he wasn't worth jack.

Yeah but the reality of the situation is the Wings will make the playoffs and if Franzen is scoring 1 goal a game or better, nobody will remember the regular season. It's just a fact.

It's all about what he does in the playoffs, and thus far he's notorious for coming up big in playoffs.

Can't be mad with the effort. These guys are a good hockey team. Keep plugging and get one in the third.

all things considered we haven't done all that bad, Nashville only has 2 guys out and neither are star players, plus they didn't have to play last night

Gotta admire the effort of the Wings. They are injured, and tired but are still battling. I cannot believe how much the preds benefit from teams coming into Nashville after playing the night before... that is defs a factor in their good record at home. Yes they are a good team, but it is a lot easier to beat teams that are tired. Having said that, this has been a fun game so far that is being tightly contested. Again, I am really disappointed with the powerplay... I do not know why the hell Babs keeps Cleary on the powerplay... nyquist should for sure be out there. But seriously, Babcock needs to get this powerplay going asap because it is at the point where it is costing us games.

I was hoping Franzen would take over Homers position, and be the one deflecting shots in front. The guy has a size advantage, he just refuses to use it. Frustrating

He's not in the front of the net because Bab's system doesn't promote it. Franzen is not usually in the shooting lane aka Brett Hull. This is a terrible waste the way Babcock has him playing. Is it not strange that Franzen hasn't been hurt yet? He can't get hurt because he's not in the action. When the PO start, he'll get pounded once or twice and he'll be done.

Yeah but the reality of the situation is the Wings will make the playoffs and if Franzen is scoring 1 goal a game or better, nobody will remember the regular season. It's just a fact.

It's all about what he does in the playoffs, and thus far he's notorious for coming up big in playoffs.

If Franzen scores "1 goal a game or better" I'll soil myself :P He may very well return to dominant form come the playoffs, but eventually this lazy BS through 82 games if going to catch up with him. I have loved his previous playoff performances and have been as big of a Franzen fan as anyone, but while some shrugged/laughed off his "I get bored during the regular season" comments and excuse his nightly float-fest, I don't.

Home ice matters, thus the regular season matters. His stance is that its cool to slack because he is some playoff genie around these parts. You don't see a problem there? Watching other guys break tail to get this team where it is while others coast is part of the problem. Don't you think the team might be healthier and a bit more fresh if folks like Hudler and Franzen did more to lighten the load on Zetterberg, Datsyuk, and Filppula during the regular season? The guy get paid for every game, he could at least feign interest.

As attitude goes, whats the difference between Franzen and another familiar face :P: http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/45311-Say-What-March-7.html

Fact: I hate all pairs of brothers playing against Detroit.

I don't know the announcer's name but he gets on my nerves

"they sometimes say brothers share a brain" nobody says that. shutup.

Edited by Ally