• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/10 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Predators 3

Rate this topic

Time to sit the 4th line for the night. And find someone, ANYONE for the other wing with Hank and Val. Watching Hudler is going to give me a rage stroke :ranting:

This game has turned into a special teams joke, but to me Nyquist is too small to be an NHL regular.

Tatar isn't the play Gus is, but he's physically ready. I wish he got a shot.

Time to sit the 4th line for the night. And find someone, ANYONE for the other wing with Hank and Val. Watching Hudler is going to give me a rage stroke :ranting:

Our 4th line is a joke.

Emmerton is useless, Mursak is not really a 4th line type player, and Holmstrom is an old man who's been relegated to the 4th line for the first time in his career permanently.

Our 4th line is a joke.

Emmerton is useless, Mursak is not really a 4th line type player, and Holmstrom is an old man who's been relegated to the 4th line for the first time in his career permanently.

Agreed. It's just a wash of players, a group put together without any real thought.

For crying out loud, just give Jan a few shifts on a scoring line. What do we have to lose? Lets see how he looks. With his speed I'm sure he'll create something.

Guest The Production Line

How was that a bad call? Stuart thought he was going to play the puck, and hit him when he did not. Obvious interference

So obvious that it took the ref 5 seconds to make the call despite staring right at the play.

Agreed. It's just a wash of players, a group put together without any real thought.

For crying out loud, just give Jan a few shifts on a scoring line. What do we have to lose? Lets see how he looks. With his speed I'm sure he'll create something.

Jan Hammer?

Our 4th line is a joke.

Used to be, we could rely on our fourth line for at least some degree of shut down. Our fourth line now are skilled guys that aren't skilled enough and Holmstrom. Instead, we have to rely on our best (only) offensive line to do any and all shut down.