264 replies to this topic

#261 haroldsnepsts

haroldsnepsts

"Classy"

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 17,300 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 12:16 PM

STAY ON TOPIC.

If you want to discuss why people neg or don't neg someone or feelings about each other as members here, take it to PM, or at least the water cooler.

I'm having to clean up this thread for a second time now because of personal attacks and getting way off topic. Next time people will just be getting time outs from the site.

Even if your post is partially on topic but contains musings on other people's posting habits or the +/- system or anything else wildly off topic, the whole post will be deleted. If you want your thoughts to remain in the thread, just keep it to something remotely related to the game.

Thanks.

#262 esteef

esteef

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 8,874 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 12:40 PM

Why do people care about negs anyway? So childish.

Go Flipper!

esteef
"The Wings haven't won a Cup without Darren McCarty since 1955."

#263 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,858 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 04:42 PM

The one thing that is driving me absolutely nuts lately is the fact that Homer adds absolutely nothing to this team and every night seems to get 2 minutes for being old and not athletic enough. I have seen enough of that guy that is for sure.

:thumbdown:

#264 Rivalred

Rivalred

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,315 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 04:54 PM

Homer is strong along the boards and has been giving effort more than others
D-Fence Avatar Win-O-Meter 8-1

#265 Hatethedrake!

Hatethedrake!

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 05:56 PM

Holmstrom is responsible for so many Red Wings goals just from his presence in the crease and driving goalies nuts. How many times have we seen a blast from the point by Lidstrom with Homer screening which results in a goal? Sure Homer is well past his prime but I never question his effort. He has paid a huge price in his career and I appreciate everything he has done as a Red Wing. When he retires I will miss him very much. Heart is a rare thing in hockey these days and Homer has it in spades. :)

Edited by Hatethedrake!, 11 March 2012 - 05:57 PM.

Jordan Tootoo will wreck shop.

We need someone like Parise that can penetrate the box.-blueadams