The Wings suck.

Fixed.

#322 nyqvististhefuture

nyqvististhefuture

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,265 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:00 AM

im not gonna blame it on quincey but its like hes a curse i think we've lost like almost every game since hes been here lol not blaming it on him , the whole team needs to wake the f*ck up this is not the redwings

#323 Detroit # 1 Fan

Detroit # 1 Fan

Truculence.

• HoF Booster
  • 19,024 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:01 AM

Well we can kiss 1st place good bye. Hurry back Nick and Pav, we are in disarray right now.

#NOMOREKINDL

#324 hankzet40

hankzet40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:01 AM

You start to wonder where they'd be if they didn't rattle off 23 in a row at home. Yes they're missing their two best players but enough already.

#325 korrowan

korrowan

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:02 AM

You said you hoped Z would get his ass beat in order to fire up the team, not that he would merely fight. So we maybe get a spark by risking a potential injury to who is-as of late- our most consistent player. Like I said; your reasoning is s***.

As I said. I assume Z would lose the fight as he has been in ONE fight in his career. So therefore he would get his ass kicked. Not sure what is so difficult about this. It does not even matter if he wins or loses as long as he leads. Sure he puts out more effort than the other players but they are not responding to that. So maybe Z fighting will get them to do something besides suck.

#326 Aussie_Wing

Aussie_Wing

Mursak

• Bronze Booster
  • 8,550 posts

im not gonna blame it on quincey but its like hes a curse i think we've lost like almost every game since hes been here lol not blaming it on him , the whole team needs to wake the f*ck up this is not the redwings

Lol I feel the same way. Quincey is solid I guess, but you don't even notice him, is that good for giving up a 1st rounder? Not sure.

Ken Holland: Hes (Mursak) a young guy, provides energy, can skate, hes a puck hound.

#327 brennan17

brennan17

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 723 posts

The Wings suck.

Fixed.

You should just go to sleep now..

#328 foster016

foster016

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:03 AM

I'm sorry, but this is the worst red wings team I have seen in many years. I've been saying it all year. Most of their wins are only by one goal and with the powerplay the way it is right now, they're not going anywhere in the playoffs.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" -Wayne Gretzky
-Michael Scott

#329 CrimsonFlame

CrimsonFlame

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:03 AM

I think it's safe to assume that we are SCREWED if Lids retries and Stuart bounces to the west coast next year.

#330 b.shanafan14

b.shanafan14

One good Swede deserves another!

• Silver Booster
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:07 AM

Can we stop chalking it all up to injuries now? Obviously we are missing bodies, but the play of the regulars still in the lineup is horrendous. I love how White has played WITH Lidstrom, but without him, jeeze. And the powerplay lacking punch because its without Pav and Lidas is one thing, but the short-handed goals are completely product of stupid and/or nervous plays at the blueline, again, by regulars.

I hate staying up til the wee hours to watch the Wings phone it in. Leave a message :P

#331 ben_usmc

ben_usmc

Kenny Powers Fan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,818 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:08 AM

I think it's safe to assume that we are SCREWED if Lids retries and Stuart bounces to the west coast next year.

Stuarts good and all but come on he is replaceable
There's no I in team, but there's a U in c***, so don't be little jealous c***s

#332 korrowan

korrowan

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:14 AM

Way to retroactively win an argument. In your first post that caught my attention you said something along the lines of i would love to see him get his ass kicked. You have since edited to say "...even though he would get his ass kicked". If I;m mistaken then imagined it, in that case I'm crazy and I won't believe you anyway.

You are correct I did go change it because you all took it wrong and raged at me about it. It shouldn't have been an argument in the first place but you forum nazis are out in full force.

#333 ShanahanMan

ShanahanMan

DUUUUUUUUH

• Silver Booster
  • 5,649 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:18 AM

"When will Cleary be gone?" is the main question on my mind.

Dude is DONE.

I HATE JASON WILLIAMS

#334 MotorCityMadness

MotorCityMadness

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:24 AM

well I usually try to remain optimistic, but this isn't looking like its gonna be a good road trip
HEY HEY HOCKEYTOWN!

#335 wolverine1817

wolverine1817

Go Blue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:36 AM

Posted Image I postponed writing my paper for this? Posted Image

I like Z getting angry, even though it was pretty much just him getting frustrated.

LIDS, DATSYUK.... COME BACK!!!!!! COME BACK NOW!!!!!!!!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH! I MISS YOU SO MUCH...

Oh well, I have to start writing my paper now while being upset. Posted Image

la tear

#336 The Greek

The Greek

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:39 AM

You are correct I did go change it because you all took it wrong and raged at me about it. It shouldn't have been an argument in the first place but you forum nazis are out in full force.

I didn't rage you, I wasn't mad. I did flame the s*** out of you though. But, that change affects the entire narrative of what you were saying. Your original post about wanting to see Z have his ass beat reeked of trolling. If you legitimately meant what you are saying now, then I apologize.

Edited by The Greek, 14 March 2012 - 12:41 AM.

#337 Kindl Surprise

Kindl Surprise

Rookie

• Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:01 AM

Mama miaaa... hopefully this is a wake up call for the boys

#338 8 Legged RedWing

8 Legged RedWing

Arms... Legs... Whatever.

• Bronze Booster
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:06 AM

...The f*** did I just watch?

#339 haroldsnepsts

haroldsnepsts

"Classy"

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 16,868 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:12 AM

Kings are my second favorite team so I watch these games somewhat conflicted. I don't want the Wings to lose, but the Kings sure can use the points.

General thoughts:

Kopitar is a badass. He's a very Zetterberg like player. I'd love for the Wings to ****** him up somehow.
Brown has a lot of great qualities but tonight is a perfect example of the mixed feelings I had about the talk of him going to the Wings. The diving is a friggin embarrassment. He's the biggest diver on the Kings.

As for the Wings, ugh. The PP and PK is going to kill this team in the postseason unless they figure it out in a hurry.

Glad Q is ok after going headfirst into the boards like that. It looked pretty nasty.

#340 arag

arag

1st Line Sniper

• HoF Booster
  • 751 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:19 AM

Just got back from that terrible game. On the positive site it was good to see lots of Red Wings fans and their optimism. They even organized a Red Wings party at the bar downtown LA.
Can't wait to get Pasha and Lids back. This team feels empty without those two.