• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/14 GDT : Red Wings 0 at Ducks 4

Rate this topic

Guest The Production Line

Good job so far to force the Ducks to play along the boards.

Would have liked to see Z take that backhanded shot from the slot.

Ducks already credited with 10 hits. What is it with these stat keepers in California?

C'mon, guys, I'm actually drinking tonight for this one. Do something positive.

ST-2X-570x404.jpg

I dont know, it seems like since that Columbus game, everyone is cheating the stats.

Someone should tell the clock operators that sounding the horn early isn't needed to stop the Wings' PP.

Am I tripping, or was there like 16 seconds left on the clock when the horn blew?

I saw that too, hopefully it was the fsd clock being out of sync and not a revisit to the la clock shenanigans. First game I've posted in a while due to region chorus and a monster sinus infection that has left me weaker than the PP has been the past few games. On the bright side, my student made all states for the third time.

Quincey definitely got away with one on the icing call but I guess it's karma for the Salo icing in Vancouver. Smith has been looking good in his call up, IMHO. The PP at the end of the first had a shot and some decent offensive One presence. At this point probability has to be on the side of popping one. I'd like to see the Kronwall charge the net to allow the other D to get off an inimpeded one timer.

I'm surprised nobody on the ice complained about the time still on the clock or the broadcasters not saying anything. Is it possible it was just a mistake on TV but the period was actually over?

That is what I was thinking, since it wasn't the actual clock at the arena.

I'm surprised nobody on the ice complained about the time still on the clock or the broadcasters not saying anything. Is it possible it was just a mistake on TV but the period was actually over?

I'm thinking this must be the case. If it's not, someone has some explaining to do.