• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/14 GDT : Red Wings 0 at Ducks 4

Rate this topic

Even for those that want to say " relax...it's not that bad". It is. Coupled withe the horrible PP, Shoddy defense and injuries this team is going nowhere in the playoffs.

Kinda hope they miss the playoffs. Maybe they would make some changes like getting rid of Holmstrom and stop over maturing their prospects.

I am confident that Pasha is going to be playing on Saturday so I wouldn't bet against the Wings. He has had 3 + extensive practices and said he feels no pain... and we still have 2 days off in between so I will be very surprised if he does not play against the Sharks. Im calling it right now... the first powerplay we get with Pasha back, we will score. Anyways, lets as Wings fans unite and say a prayer every night before we go to bed for Pasha to play Saturday and for Nick to get better ASAP because I am tired of watching this lousy effort.

One last thing I hope Cleary gets a season ending injury soon because he flat out sucks!

MacDonald is horrible. Along with Bertuzzi Franzen and Cleary. You couldn't assemble a more lazy, terrible line from any NHL player in history from any team. This team is really hard to watch right now. Datsyuk and Lidstrom won't help our problems, either.

The "Float Line"

:hehe:

The thing that rots me the most is we have no momentum changing players, the only guy we had we dealt to Tampa for a 7th round pick. I don't even know why I watch the 3rd periods of games like this, no one will stand up for themselves or there teammates. It'll just be going through the motions for 20 minutes and allowing the other team to run them through the glass and shove them after the whistle and do nothing about it. It's not the hugest deal if were winning and we need to stay focused on the playoff race, but if we lose tonight it's 4th at best, and unless Datsyuk and Lidstrom are both back in the line-up and 100% by next week, I can't see it. We needed home ice to go deep this year, we aren't designed to grind out tough playoff games on the road :thumbdown:

This team is a joke right now. No compete level, no intensity, no skill, no nothing. Dano's playing on one leg, he should just get surgery already. Bert, Franzen, Hudler, Emmerton are doing absolutely nothing out there. The D is leaving Joey out to dry, and he hasn't been that great anyways. I'm afraid that this is more then just missing Lidstrom and Datsyuk, we'll be in 5th place by tommorow night and it's not looking good. This is the worst possible time, to be this ******* bad.

he's not playing on 1 leg he just ******* sucks. Why does Cleary seem to always get excuses..

The thing that rots me the most is we have no momentum changing players, the only guy we had we dealt to Tampa for a 7th round pick. I don't even know why I watch the 3rd periods of games like this, no one will stand up for themselves or there teammates. It'll just be going through the motions for 20 minutes and allowing the other team to run them through the glass and shove them after the whistle and do nothing about it. It's not the hugest deal if were winning and we need to stay focused on the playoff race, but if we lose tonight it's 4th at best, and unless Datsyuk and Lidstrom are both back in the line-up and 100% by next week, I can't see it. We needed home ice to go deep this year, we aren't designed to grind out tough playoff games on the road :thumbdown:

I agree.

We should goon it up like the Ducks always did against us.

Or how about we hope he heals and plays better?

like I said there's always an excuse for Cleary, he ******* blows. Some how Hudler gets reemed even though he can score, yet when someone says Cleary has blown the last few years everyone jumps on his goals scoring last year. Cleary has been a floating piece of s*** for 2 to 3 season now, I wish we could cut him.

No Cleary has sucked all year and continues to suck. Furthermore, anyone he plays with this season sees a drop in production as well... Hell he even slowed down Pasha at the beginning of the season!! Then Pasha gets moved away from Cleary and he ignited... Cleary sucks this year and needs to not play.